PDA

View Full Version : Misc 18 Degree Top End Stuff...Heads...Shaft Rockers...intake...Etc

allen42
07-20-2012, 11:02 AM
Dart 18* degree bare heads and matching intake for sale. This set of heads were ported and all work done by Gearte. The heads take a 2.190 intake valve and a 1.60 exhuast valve. Of course they are ready for big springs. Intake is a Bowtie intake matching the heads. One of the heads does need repaired in an exhaust port. During port work he got too far in one exhaust port and a small pin hole busted out. It was welded up and has ran fine for several years now. It has just now opened back up. Many repair shops said its an easy fix but I just didn’t waste any time doing so I just replaced heads. So one head is perfect and intake is perfect but 1 head needs repaired. $1000 OBO for heads and intake.

T&D Shaft Rockers with Stands. The ratio is a 1.60 on ex and a 1.65 on intake. These were ran on these dart heads and were also ran on a set of Brodix heads. $600 OBO

Comp Cams 18 * roller cam. Standard cam jornals. Do not know specifics of cam but cam grind # is 296-B—R4…used very very little $150 OBO

Fabricated valve covers from Estes Race Engines. Came right off these heads $100 OBO

Can call or text me at 256-577-3624 or email @ allennaylor@bellsouth.net

allen42
07-25-2012, 09:05 AM