PDA

View Full Version : Southern Nationals/ Ray Cook

mf0521
07-23-2012, 08:48 PM
I travelled up from florida to see the shows at Swainsboro, Screven and Rome.
Thoroughly enjoyed all 3 shows as well as all 3 of those tracks.
Swainsboro, great facilty along with the mud bog going on, Screven, also great
facilty along with mud drags, asphalt drags, go cart and circle track, all for 20 bucks
including pit pass.
Rome, incredible setup there, 1/2 mile high banks and the way you look down on it all.
Super late model competition was outstanding, as was the local part of the shows at
each place.
One thing is for sure, Ill be back to watch that series again, Thanks Ray !

upaginit in North GA
07-23-2012, 09:30 PM
Rome is great, u should also try to make the Lucas Oil show in October.

mf0521
07-24-2012, 11:01 AM
I want to !

Cash
07-24-2012, 12:30 PM
To me, Rome has the best racing action in the South. Really enjoyed the show Sunday night. Great field of cars and great race. Looking forward to another great track thurs night at Cleveland.

kerrminator
07-24-2012, 04:14 PM
I hit 3 races in 3 days Swainsboro,Screven, and Rome. 947 miles of total fun. All 3 tracks were great. All 3 track owners let me in early as I enjoy watching the rigs come in. Each track was unique in its own way. $20 bucks at Screven goes a long way, It was my DisneyWorld. Rome Speedway took my breath away as it was what I always envisioned a dirt track to look like. They ran a great show and I will be back for Big Races. All 3 tracks and Ray Cook and his staff get a Bravo Zulu from the Late Model Posse and were planning 4 races in 4 nights next year.