Good feature tonight. Track was slick but racey

Joe Janowski
Hensley
Williams
Tim Prince
Bill Blair
John Gill
Stapleton

Once they got going after a few cautions, like I said good race. Show of the night was Stapleton and Gill. Both those guys wound up in the Consi. Gill passed Stapleton for the win. Both started towards the back in the feature. Both worked their way up towards the front in the feature and had a great battle. At one point it was Blair, Stapleton, and Gill battling for position. Gill got by Stapleton with 2 laps to go. Stapleton was kinda hot a Gill after the feature, but non-the-less they were a great show.

Landrum finally got a heat win tonight and looked to be pretty competitive in the feature until he was tangled up on the back stretch in a wreck. Mahoney was there tonight and would've mixed it up in the feature as well, but he was caught up in the Landrum wreck along with Jewel. And I guess Scott James was up running for 50k tonight with the big boys

Cant wait for next week! Best weekend of the year! And I'm hoping they'll have barbeque on Friday night!

The Mods were good too
Holt
Vaughn
Morton
and i think Shoernick was in there

Ted Bell

TS FAN
08-04-2012, 11:17 PM
Stapleton got schooled by John Gill twice tonight. He has much faster car than Gill, as i said he was taken to school twice. What little of him i know, that must have stuck in his crawl. Congrats to the winner in the six Joe Jankowski. Quite a young talent like Cody is.

pink floyd
08-06-2012, 06:00 AM
i keep telling you people that stapleton needs to attend a driving school. wish jon henry was in that ride.

Ted's of Beverly Hills
08-06-2012, 09:56 AM
i keep telling you people that stapleton needs to attend a driving school. wish jon henry was in that ride.

The Steel Driving Man! LOL