PDA

View Full Version : Ike Moller Memorial at Moeller Raceway Park

Down_and_Dirty
08-05-2012, 12:15 PM
Question for Moeller Raceway Park. Went for my weekly Friday Night trip to Moeller Raceway. Unfortuantely the car count was down again. Following the race I stopped by the concession stand where I overheard race officials talking about the upcoming Ike Moeller Memorial. I could not believe what I heard. They are going to pay $5000 to win, and tickets are going to be $30 general admission and $45 for pit pass. It seem sextremely high considering the North/South 100 at Florence Speedway and it pays $50,000 to win and can watch the two day show for $40. Could you please post your full payout for the Ike Moeller Memorial and confirm the ticket prices.

Jody Shannon
08-05-2012, 12:19 PM
This is a lie and you know it's a lie.

Down_and_Dirty
08-05-2012, 12:41 PM
I did not get on here to cause a problem. If it is a lie then someone please post the full payout and the ticket prices. I enjoy Moeller Speedway for the most part and was extremely disheartened to overhear what I did. Why do you say its a lie, where you there? The car count has been down from what it used to be and if this is not correct about the payout and the cost of admission why is it not posted anywhere?

Jody Shannon
08-05-2012, 01:10 PM
Who did you hear saying this? And if you heard it and was not happy about it, why didn't you say something then? It won't be $30 to get into the stands. Jeez.

WOD
08-05-2012, 01:40 PM
So my question for you is... in April you seemed to really know what was happening at Moler Raceway Park... and you even spelled it correctly.

But after a few months you can't even spell the name, and you don't even seem to know what the admission prices are.

Are you by chance, Mike Jewell?

http://i.imgur.com/C0bKJ.gif

Ted's of Beverly Hills
08-05-2012, 05:49 PM
The price to get into Moler for the Ike Moler will be 20 bucks like it was last year.

If it's anymore than that, I will be very surprised. As a matter of fact you should E-mail the track to see what the general admission will be. It will probably be 30 for the pits, but general will be no more than 20 like it was last year

And my guess is that they will get about 25 lates for the show. It will be a good show like it is every year.

Ted Bell

Jody Shannon
08-05-2012, 07:04 PM
Ike Moler Memorial - Adults $18 KIDS 0-6 FREE, 7-15-$5.00 Pits (All ages $35)

Being added to the website tonight.

$5,000 to win, $200 to start.

Jody Shannon
08-05-2012, 07:30 PM
http://www.molerracewaypark.com/schedule.html

Ted's of Beverly Hills
08-05-2012, 07:41 PM
http://www.molerracewaypark.com/schedule.html

Great! I'll spend that two bucks I'm gonna save on a Coke!

Jody Shannon
08-05-2012, 08:25 PM
Pits are $1 less than they were last season.

There will be one lap of qualifying.

bleedsbluer2
08-05-2012, 09:49 PM
Question for Moeller Raceway Park. Went for my weekly Friday Night trip to Moeller Raceway. Unfortuantely the car count was down again. Following the race I stopped by the concession stand where I overheard race officials talking about the upcoming Ike Moeller Memorial. I could not believe what I heard. They are going to pay $5000 to win, and tickets are going to be $30 general admission and $45 for pit pass. It seem sextremely high considering the North/South 100 at Florence Speedway and it pays $50,000 to win and can watch the two day show for $40. Could you please post your full payout for the Ike Moeller Memorial and confirm the ticket prices.

who cares if it was 30 thats why promotors have trouble putting on bigger shows everyones concerned about a few extra dollars if 5 or 6 bucks is gonna break you You dont need to go anyway thats why they have fan appretiation night and comparing the north south to this you have to consider florence will prolly have 5 or 6 times the fans the more fans the less you can charge