PDA

View Full Version : Amsoil VS ........

TUFFY
08-08-2012, 07:36 PM
I've read on here about mobil 1 oil and joe gibbs oil. No one (that I have seen) has mentioned amsoil. Does anyone run this? How does it compare to the mobil and JG ? Any input is appreciated.

TUFFY
08-14-2012, 04:18 PM
Surely with all the motor advice on these board someone has some input.....

Anybody?

jeff89
08-14-2012, 05:56 PM
I've read on here about mobil 1 oil and joe gibbs oil. No one (that I have seen) has mentioned amsoil. Does anyone run this? How does it compare to the mobil and JG ? Any input is appreciated.

I have run nothing but amsoil in my street stock car since I started racing and will continue to when i start running crates next year I have never had a problem with it I use amsoil 20w-50 synthetic oil. I dont know much about JG oil I don't have any shops that carry it out here. Hope this helps Jeff

TUFFY
08-15-2012, 02:42 PM
Thanks for the reply Jeff. I appreciate it.
I have a dealer that wants me to run it. Glad to hear it has worked well for you.

prw431
01-07-2013, 09:12 AM
Thanks for the reply Jeff. I appreciate it. I have a dealer that wants me to run it. Glad to hear it has worked well for you.I have been using Amsoil for about 10 years. All the independant test labs show amsoil is better than all the rest. The tests don't lie. Thanks Paul

dirty white boy
01-08-2013, 12:20 AM
use to be a lotta threads on amsoil an others on here for thay reformated the site,...never seen one bad post on amsoil on here,..got a friend runs it in every thing from chain saw to ford powerstroke,..4 big trucks too,..good oil!