PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Super Late Models (41 Lap $4,100 To Win) August,18th Toccoa Speedway

PaperMen
08-12-2012, 09:42 PM
The Legendary Toccoa Speedway.....The Oldest & Fastest High Banked 5/16 Mile Clay Tri Oval on the Planet!! Will be invaded by the "ULTIMATE" Super Late Model Series.....with a $4,100 to win~[$400] to start~~41 Lap feature event in a tribute to one of the greatest Dirt Late Model Drivers in the history of dirt racing.."Buck Simmons"..this Saturday night August,18th. Make plans now to join us for the return of the "Super Late Models" and the honoring of a true Dirt Legend.

The Hobby division will compete in a $500 to win (15 lap) $50 to start feature event. Heat races will be ran to set the field for their feature event depending on car count. Toccoa Speedway rules will apply.

Modified Street division will compete in a $500 to win (15 lap) $50 to start feature event as well. Heat races will be ran to set the field for their feature event depending on car count. Toccoa Speedway rules will apply.

Street Stock 4Cyl division will also compete in a $500 to win (15 lap) $50 to start feature event. Heat races will be ran to set the field for their feature event depending on car count. Toccoa Speedway rules will apply.

The Rookie 4Cyl's will compete in a $250 to win (10 lap) $50 to start feature event. Heat races will be ran to set the field for their feature event depending on car count. Toccoa Speedway rules will apply.

The Front Wheel Drive division will compete in a $200 to win (10 lap) $50 to start feature event. Heat races will be ran to set the field for their feature event depending on car count. Toccoa Speedway rules will apply.

Gates will open @ 5pm / Drivers Meeting @ 6:45pm / Hot Laps @ 7pm

Admissions Will Be:
Grandstands:
Adults..$20
Kids 6 to 12..$5

Pits & Trackside:
Adults..$30
Kids 6 to 12..$5

scdf
08-13-2012, 12:09 PM
Wow, it will be good to see the 800 HP Supers at Toccoa again! Think it's been about two years since we have seen them there. Anybody remember the last time SLM's were at Toccoa?

PaperMen
08-13-2012, 06:45 PM
Pay Outs in all support classes will be guaranteed and no less than $50 to start features.

PaperMen
08-13-2012, 11:56 PM
You don't want to miss this one so start making plans now to be here Saturday night Aug,18th.

VICTORY-N-JESUS
08-14-2012, 11:09 AM
[QUOTE=scdf;1570313]Wow, it will be good to see the 800 HP Supers at Toccoa again! Think it's been about two years since we have seen them there. Anybody remember the last time SLM's were at Toccoa?[/QUOTE)

8/8/2009 . CHEATED LOOKED IT UP ON DIRT ON DIRT . CASEY WON . SOUTHERN ALL STARS

FERGY SET TRACK RECORD 11.746 IF I REMEMGER RIGHT .THAT SPRING SAS RACE.

LEON DID RUN THEM REGULAR LAST ALSO . THIS IS JUST LAST SERIES RACE.

I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY "REAL " SUPERS ARE COMING . AND WHY IS CRATE NOT RUNNING. I LIKE CRATE BUT I WOULD TO SEE REAL SUPERS ONLY SINCE IT'S A SUPERS RACE.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE 24 REAL SUPERS JUST RUM WHAT SHOWS UP.

PaperMen
08-14-2012, 02:13 PM
Saturday nights August,18th Ultimate Late Model Series event at the Toccoa Speedway will be recognized as a "Special Event". Parking Spaces will be....First Come, First Serve Basis....We would appreciate everyones cooperation on this.

HighMaintenance2007
08-14-2012, 10:42 PM
8/8/2009 . CHEATED LOOKED IT UP ON DIRT ON DIRT . CASEY WON . SOUTHERN ALL STARS

I remember that ...I was there 3 weeks in a roww SAS Clash & FASTRAK, wearing the 3 diff shirts

A guy came up to me, looked & asked me if I had a twinn..

" TRIPLETTS "....& went on my way !!

Nice thing for ' The Living Legend' this week .

We`ll see what we can do Friday at Westminster.
dmg

PaperMen
08-16-2012, 02:27 PM
Hope to see everyone Saturday night at the Legendary Toccoa Speedway.

speedracer 007
08-16-2012, 03:52 PM
would love to come but they they say my wrisk band is no good from the rainout race,tried to get money back called the number twice no one called back ,now they say they made them good the next week thats fine but i paid to see ultimate race not a local show .yeah its only 20 dollars but sometimes you gotta stand up for whats right SO IF YOU HAVE A WRISK BAND AND WAS PLANNING ON USEING IT SORRY YOUR OUT OF LUCK

PaperMen
08-16-2012, 08:17 PM
The Toccoa Speedway offered refunds back on that event up untill right at (4) weeks ago. I understand that sometimes people just can't seem to touch base with each other. I tell you what i will personally do....you come Saturday and ask for PaperMan, i will see that your ticket is made good.

speedracer 007
08-16-2012, 08:42 PM
thats fair enough thanks paperman

VICTORY-N-JESUS
08-16-2012, 09:55 PM
Anybody thought about during memorial lap holding up 4 fingers on left hand and 1 on right hand ( 41 ) ????

May sound childish but i 1st saw buck & bud when iwas in 3rd grade some 40 something years ago and he was a childhood hero !!! Who tuned into the living legend.

I want remember him as much for his wins and i saw alot of them as i will remember how he treat each on of his fans as a friend every time you spoke with him

rip buck

PaperMen
08-17-2012, 09:31 AM
I think the four wide salute should have only three on the front row. That empty spot should be for Buck.

IceCowart
08-17-2012, 12:52 PM
I think the four wide salute should have only three on the front row. That empty spot should be for Buck. my thought also not a driver been on this planet had more poles than him. At 1 time he held about ever track record there was. If they do some body has to post a photo. That would be a keeper.

PaperMen
08-17-2012, 01:03 PM
my thought also not a driver been on this planet had more poles than him. At 1 time he held about ever track record there was. If they do some body has to post a photo. That would be a keeper.

The Ultimate Series contacted me and said this was their plan for Saturday.

I also got a message saying Ray Cook will be in the house. Rumor going around that there will be a #54 there as well with one of Bucks old buddies in it.

MRM
08-17-2012, 02:11 PM
I wish somebody would build a better way to get down there.

speedracer 007
08-17-2012, 04:00 PM
change in plans gonna have to work tomorrow so ill miss this one ,was hoping fergy would be there but hes not .

VICTORY-N-JESUS
08-18-2012, 10:29 AM
******happy birthay papermen ************

hope to see yeah tonight ; i know there's 3 things you would want for your birthday family , friends and a good dirt track race.

Wishing you the best day my friend

Chattanooga Flash #5
08-18-2012, 11:19 AM
The Ultimate Series contacted me and said this was their plan for Saturday.

I also got a message saying Ray Cook will be in the house. Rumor going around that there will be a #54 there as well with one of Bucks old buddies in it.

Is the "HEADMAN"Mike head gonna be in the house tonight?

VICTORY-N-JESUS
08-18-2012, 12:28 PM
Just got word ethan "hammer " hunter will be there tonight .