PDA

View Full Version : KSE Help????????

dirtracerm14
08-19-2012, 05:15 PM
Need some help why im going threw kse pumps. third one this year. I have been running them for many years with no problems now all the sudden i keep losing pressure. I have changed all lines filter (new One) new belt. The first 2 pumps when i took apart they had wore threw the black on the block down to allum only on one side. Last night in the main bang light comes on i back out and notice it jumping around then it nosed over so i pulled it in. fired up this morning and pressure was up but drop quicker than normal when i got off the gas.

Racer111
08-19-2012, 05:24 PM
I would call KSE,,Send your bad pumps to them..

dirtracerm14
08-19-2012, 07:00 PM
Well i have cleaned everything pulled foam checked all fittings both pullies. I fired up and held it about 3k racked it a few times and it was kinda jumpy so i turned some more pressure in it and it got real solid now. Could it be that i changed motors and this one needs more fuel? I ran a heat and a b main before the problem came up but was on a brand new motor, maybe as the rings seated it needed more fuel?

dlm82
08-19-2012, 09:18 PM
You may try running a filter between the pump and the carb. that should keep your pressure from jumping around.