PDA

View Full Version : 9" floater installation help

keeter57
08-20-2012, 09:07 AM
We have an issue with our floater,it has been bent and straightened a couple of times,during these procedures the brackets had to be cut off and re-welded ,I am not sure if it was done right or not but we are having a hard time getting forward bite thinking now it could be the rearend.We are wanting to put a new housing in and would like to know someone who is good at this or have some direction as to how the best way to do it would be in order to make it work properly.I would really like to take it to someone and have it done right but dont know who could do it.

Egoracing
08-20-2012, 03:38 PM
What kind of car and where are you located?

turner
08-20-2012, 04:37 PM
Talk to Stock car driver on here. (Jeff Joldersma). He can set your rearend up, and it will definantly work for you. Best money i ever spent. Im sure there are alot of others that can do it as well, but i have had great luck with his complete rearend.Good luck.

docbolton
08-20-2012, 06:54 PM
call brad cummins B/C CHASSIS HE HAS A JIG

50j
08-20-2012, 06:55 PM
Talk to Stock car driver on here. (Jeff Joldersma). He can set your rearend up, and it will definantly work for you. Best money i ever spent. Im sure there are alot of others that can do it as well, but i have had great luck with his complete rearend.Good luck.

Good advice there. He does good work.

keeter57
08-20-2012, 10:20 PM
We are located in western ky close to paducah.It is a 76 monte carlo chassis shortened to accept an 85 body.

keeter57
08-20-2012, 10:24 PM
where does stock car driver live and how can i get in touch with him.

dirty white boy
08-21-2012, 12:58 AM
where does stock car driver live and how can i get in touch with him.

he's in mcClelland iowa...not sure how to reach him sept pm him on here,..he'll probably be on here in a day or so an reply him self,..he knows his stuff on rear ends!