PDA

View Full Version : Wince Mayabb Memorial Sunday, September 2 @ 191 Speedway - $5,000 LM $1,500 OWM

iamdirt
08-27-2012, 08:46 AM
Saturday Night: Regular show at 191 Speedway. 5 classes. Late Models $1,200 to win in the "Wince Warmup"
Sunday Night: 3 classes. Bombers $550 to win, AMS sanctioned OWM $1,500 to win, and the unsanctioned Wince Memorial Late Model $5,000 to win.

Highest payout in 191 Speedway history. The track has been producing some great racing this year and it's only getting better.

dirtsforracin
08-27-2012, 02:15 PM
To anyone that has never made the trip to 191 speedway in Campton Ky, let me just start by saying these guys put on one hell of a show. And check out admission prices for the pits and grandstands for this show. $30 dollars for a pit pass and $12 dollars for the spectator side. Not to through any names out there but, tracks that we attend on a weekly basis (within 1-2 hours from Campton) charge the same price for a regular show. Good job guys!!

iamdirt
08-27-2012, 03:34 PM
Payouts and Admission for the Show:
http://www.191speedway.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Wince-Mayabb-Memorial.pdf

bleedsbluer2
08-28-2012, 06:54 PM
To anyone that has never made the trip to 191 speedway in Campton Ky, let me just start by saying these guys put on one hell of a show. And check out admission prices for the pits and grandstands for this show. $30 dollars for a pit pass and $12 dollars for the spectator side. Not to through any names out there but, tracks that we attend on a weekly basis (within 1-2 hours from Campton) charge the same price for a regular show. Good job guys!!

yeah everything good at that track except one thing cant seem to pull any late models except the 3 F's that are up front every week fisher,fouts,ferguson does anyone have any outsiders on a list that will show

hillbillyjon
08-28-2012, 09:03 PM
yeah everything good at that track except one thing cant seem to pull any late models except the 3 F's that are up front every week fisher,fouts,ferguson does anyone have any outsiders on a list that will show

I think the main reason for that is the track is to short to start very many cars. Drivers aren't going to bring their cars and get them tore all to pieces in lap traffic 3 laps after the white flag is dropped. That being said, I'd say you will see the Breedings, Chris Combs, DJ Wells and Thornsberry. I wouldn't count on seeing any others than that, but I could be wrong. Paul Harris might show up, but I wouldn't bank on it. I hope I'm wrong and the best drivers in the region/area show up.

Hopefully them starting the limited class will bring in some more/better late model drivers in the weekly shows.

bleedsbluer2
08-28-2012, 10:14 PM
I think the main reason for that is the track is to short to start very many cars. Drivers aren't going to bring their cars and get them tore all to pieces in lap traffic 3 laps after the white flag is dropped. That being said, I'd say you will see the Breedings, Chris Combs, DJ Wells and Thornsberry. I wouldn't count on seeing any others than that, but I could be wrong. Paul Harris might show up, but I wouldn't bank on it. I hope I'm wrong and the best drivers in the region/area show up.

Hopefully them starting the limited class will bring in some more/better late model drivers in the weekly shows.

i'm thinking bout coming up and watching this race i know the mods will be worth the drive i just dont understand racers these days 5000 to win on a sunday years ago would have 25 to 30 lates easy

jmayabb
08-30-2012, 01:41 PM
Not official but Dustin and Brad Neat are supposed to be here as well. Hopefully the weather will cooperate but if not the rain date is September 22nd.

bleedsbluer2
08-30-2012, 10:53 PM
Not official but Dustin and Brad Neat are supposed to be here as well. Hopefully the weather will cooperate but if not the rain date is September 22nd.

well i hope the weather holds off and hope your right bout them neat boys i say if either of them show you will see a new track record and what is the track record

CautionLight
08-31-2012, 01:07 AM
How many classes qualify this Sunday?

jmayabb
08-31-2012, 07:00 AM
Brandon Fouts currently is the track record holder with a 10.76. He set the record last spring. As far as I know all classes will qualify on Sunday night. The three classes running are late model, open wheel, and bomber.