PDA

View Full Version : Richmond raceway

dirttrack man
09-01-2012, 10:54 PM
Funny at the drivers meeting we are told to go by the rules and no rough driving funny how come mike Jewell never got black flagged after taking out Arron Hatton twice and the when the loser lost the lead to Victor Lee he was banging the back end off of Victors car the rest of the race but cheaters never win good job number 4 glad to see you beat a cheater. And hats off to Hatton for driving a towed out front end and bent tie rod and had Cheater Jewell for 2nd after driving back up to the front until Cheater Mike took him out again. To Richmond if you are going to use the black flag you need to have used it on Jewell at the beginning of the race but i guess the rules do not apply to him this is not the only time i have seen him take someone out either. Oh yeah Mike you need to take the Jesus spoiler off the back of your car don't look like he is going to help you much Boo to Richmond poor officiating i never seen a white flag either what was that.

bleedsbluer2
09-01-2012, 11:41 PM
Funny at the drivers meeting we are told to go by the rules and no rough driving funny how come mike Jewell never got black flagged after taking out Arron Hatton twice and the when the loser lost the lead to Victor Lee he was banging the back end off of Victors car the rest of the race but cheaters never win good job number 4 glad to see you beat a cheater. And hats off to Hatton for driving a towed out front end and bent tie rod and had Cheater Jewell for 2nd after driving back up to the front until Cheater Mike took him out again. To Richmond if you are going to use the black flag you need to have used it on Jewell at the beginning of the race but i guess the rules do not apply to him this is not the only time i have seen him take someone out either. Oh yeah Mike you need to take the Jesus spoiler off the back of your car don't look like he is going to help you much Boo to Richmond poor officiating i never seen a white flag either what was that.

lol if jewells a cheater then he certainly got beat by a cheater that has won numerous races the way you just described jewell in all it was prolly just hard racing and your favorite got the worst end

fryefan
09-02-2012, 12:13 AM

I can sense a lot of jealousy in this post.

Bullseye
09-02-2012, 01:27 AM
There was a couple of restarts that needed to be called back and they let them go... There was also some other rough driving going on

NormP
09-02-2012, 10:11 AM
I can sense a lot of jealousy in this post.

A lot of jealousy, no doubt. It's written like something you'd hear from a 14 year old kid.

dirttrack man
09-02-2012, 12:32 PM
lol if jewells a cheater then he certainly got beat by a cheater that has won numerous races the way you just described jewell in all it was prolly just hard racing and your favorite got the worst end

yeah but your boy still did not win glad to see cheater jewell finish second should have been loading up for rough driving that is how he wins he has to take out the good cars.

dirttrack man
09-02-2012, 12:39 PM
A lot of jealousy, no doubt. It's written like something you'd hear from a 14 year old kid.

Jealousy over what some knocking and banging every one off the track i am just saying if they have rules it should apply to all not just a few.

Clayton_Wetter
09-02-2012, 01:57 PM
Mike Jewell is one of the cleanest and likeable drivers to ever race.

lovinwhatisee
09-02-2012, 02:08 PM
Funny at the drivers meeting we are told to go by the rules and no rough driving funny how come mike Jewell never got black flagged after taking out Arron Hatton twice and the when the loser lost the lead to Victor Lee he was banging the back end off of Victors car the rest of the race but cheaters never win good job number 4 glad to see you beat a cheater. And hats off to Hatton for driving a towed out front end and bent tie rod and had Cheater Jewell for 2nd after driving back up to the front until Cheater Mike took him out again. To Richmond if you are going to use the black flag you need to have used it on Jewell at the beginning of the race but i guess the rules do not apply to him this is not the only time i have seen him take someone out either. Oh yeah Mike you need to take the Jesus spoiler off the back of your car don't look like he is going to help you much Boo to Richmond poor officiating i never seen a white flag either what was that. Cry me a river!!! I have seen victor drive just as rough!!! Now the comment about the JESUS spoiler is uncalled for. Jesus will help you if you will allow him to!!!

lovinwhatisee
09-02-2012, 02:11 PM
lol if jewells a cheater then he certainly got beat by a cheater that has won numerous races the way you just described jewell in all it was prolly just hard racing and your favorite got the worst endNow that's the truth

dirttrack man
09-02-2012, 04:42 PM

BS! You must have had a pair of mike Jewell star struck glasses on.

JCSullivan00
09-02-2012, 04:47 PM
Mike Jewell is a class act. Last time we were there with our modified, Victor Lee wrecked us twice and the track let it go.

junkyard
09-02-2012, 06:35 PM
You will not meet a nicer man than Mike Jewell.

dirttrack man
09-02-2012, 07:40 PM
slurp slurp slurp!

LITE-INN
09-02-2012, 08:43 PM

yeah what he said

ajr31
09-02-2012, 09:39 PM
I was there Victor was chopping Mike off in turn 2 every lap, then when Mike got a run on the outside on the last lap Victor drove him into the wall. If anybody was driving dirty at Richmond last night it was Victor Lee. And i bet if anyone else besides Mike Jewel had been behind Victor they probably would've turned him or put him in the wall.

LITE-INN
09-02-2012, 10:42 PM
who in the he!! is victor lee

dirttrack man
09-04-2012, 06:37 PM
Yeah if Jack Boggs was still alive he would tell you what Jewell done to him first time jack was at Richmond Butterball he lapped every thing out there and was going to lap suck Jewell and he came back the next year Jewell hit him from behind and cut his tire down on purpose he knew that Jack was the only one there that would beat his sorry butt and guess what Jewell went on to win i done forgot more about racing than most of you on here will ever know i was going when you where wearing pampers.

Smiley J
09-07-2012, 11:39 PM
Surely ole Victor Lee would never do any rough driving???