PDA

View Full Version : New shock builder

dirtdiggerracing
09-02-2012, 10:59 PM
I would like to get everyones opinions on a new shock repairing, rebuilding and revalving company in north alabama and southern middle tennessee !!! Will be working on afcos, ohlins, integras, and possible other brands also !! What does everyone think would be a fair labor price to rebuild and dyno with print out sheet ? Everyone please give me your opinions and feed back !! Thanks

mickeyd18
10-21-2012, 06:14 AM
where you located?

kevpow
10-21-2012, 01:16 PM
Thats an easy one.... W.A.R Shocks, Willie Allen and the boys will get you hooked up! They're right there in Tennesee!!!

zerolm
10-21-2012, 05:27 PM
I'm really, really not trying to be a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word), but the truth is what it is........Shock, chassis, and engine builders are sort of like lawyers.. If you have to aggressively advertise, well then... Nowhere is this more prevalent than racing.. I could start dogterd racing chassis, convince Bloomer and Owens (who are going to win no matter what, ) to use my dogterd chassis, and as soon as they do what they have ALWAYS done (win)..... Everyone would think that they have to have a dogterd!!! Do whatever it takes to get some good racers to use your product, and win with it.. That is the best, and really only way to succeed in the racing world.. Not just trying to get guys on the message board to send you their money. Again, I am really not trying to be a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word), just speaking truth.. Best of luck, and I hope you guys become a top builder!!