PDA

View Full Version : Duck Rivers Labor Day Special RESHEDULED for Saturday September 8th, 2012

JPRacing79
09-03-2012, 01:51 AM
Duck River Raceway Park, LLC
Wheel, Tn
www.duckriverracewaypark.com

Sundays Labor Day Special RESCHEDULED for Saturday September 8th, 2012

Wheel, TN (09/03/12)-First and foremost We want to thank each and everyone for coming out this evening, we want each of the drivers, fans, and employees to know how much we do appreciate you all for supporting us here at Duck River Raceway Park, LLC.

We want to apologize for the confusion on the make-up date for the rain out. With the chances of rain on Monday and our drainage for the track being stopped up we decided we’d try it for Friday but we understand and respect everyone has prior engagements with work and Friday night football games. So we are going to run Sundays September 2nd, Race has been RESCHEDULED FOR Saturday September 8th, 2012. Same format same show as tonight. $3000 To-Win Super Lates $1000 To-Win 2 Barrel/Crates & $800 To-Win Pure Stock Bombers

If you didn’t receive a refund for your armbands, general admission tickets or entry fee for September 1st’s race, they will be honored for Saturday’s race. Please keep them and present them come Saturday. Gates open at 2pm, Drivers Meeting at 5:30 pm and Racing to start shortly after drivers meet. General Admission will be $15 Kids 6-12 $5 and Kids 5 and under Free. Pit Admission will be $30,Kids 12 and Under $5.

For additional information visit www.duckriverracewaypark.com or call track phone (931) 684-8200. Contact Bob or Cathy Harris at (931) 685-1009 or (931) 212-8364

JPRacing79
09-03-2012, 05:38 PM
Statement From Duck River Raceway Park, LLC
Owner Bob Harris

“Thank you ALL ..Whenever and Who ever did not get a refund last night...I AM A MAN OF MY WORD...You will be able to use your tickets at any race you choose to come to this year.. and I will also honor a refund if you choose so. Sorry we did not have everything in order so quick and I will do what it takes to make it right! I will have a backup plan from now on if this problem occurs again. I guess I need to learn from other tracks......SHUT IT DOWN AND NOT TRY....Well I’m not like that..I'M GOING TO GIVE IT ALL I GOT...And by the way...not everyone had a bad night like some writing on here...most people had a great time .....That's the people Duck Diver Raceway Park is here for....GREAT PEOPLE!!!!”

Thanks,
Bob & Cathy Harris