PDA

View Full Version : Best Mod chassis out there?

bwolverton
09-03-2012, 12:13 PM
I"m just trying to get some opinion's and input on what everyone thinks is the best overall mod chassis out there. Also what the tech support is like from the chassis builder. So just like me know what ya think.

clm15
09-03-2012, 04:59 PM
We have a Clinger Mod, Its like a Rulman car out of ohio. Clinger builds cars in Erie Pa. They are Rocket Latemodels on a chevelle stub. Ours is a great car,Light and ez to setup. Nice frontend that was mirrored off the Rocket Blue. 5th arm car. There just not as well none as many chassis out there. He has built about 100 cars. Dave Hess is super fast in his.

wildman17j
09-03-2012, 09:39 PM
Lightning chassis would be my choice. Safe and fast and good tech from Donnie.

SS Motorsports
09-08-2012, 09:34 PM
Larry Shaw, great tech support. GRT has been one of the hottest cars on the USMTS series this year, GRT's tech support is as good as there is. BMS has a good car and have heard the are great with tech support also. Lazer chassis, Jim Bernheisel has to be one of the friendliest chassis builders I have ever spoken too and will spend however much time on the phone you need to get you going.

oldtrackchamp4x
09-09-2012, 04:17 PM
Taylor Chassis. Jeff Taylor won Supernationals. Fantastic tech support. Call him. JMO. Also i don't own a Taylor Chassis just know him and his cars.

sideways
09-09-2012, 07:42 PM
Best thing to look for is quality and craftsmanship basically their fabricator and tech support.