PDA

View Full Version : Kraft Kar ?

Firehole#13
09-03-2012, 06:27 PM
I'm looking into buying a kraft kar and would like some information on a few things. Is the right and left motor mounts different, and what's the difference? Does Kraft offset the front stub to the right an inch? Where can I purchase parts for a kraft kar? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading.

JustAddDirt
09-06-2012, 07:31 AM
If you are wanting info on a Kraft Car I would try and get contact info for Michael Long.
He is very good in one. He is from Illinois around St.Louis area I believe. I think that would be your best bet.

kraftkar7x
09-06-2012, 08:17 AM
Willy lives in texas now but michael long lives in quincy tho

RACEMAN
09-06-2012, 11:32 AM
I'm looking into buying a kraft kar and would like some information on a few things. Is the right and left motor mounts different, and what's the difference? Does Kraft offset the front stub to the right an inch? Where can I purchase parts for a kraft kar? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading. Hi, Pardon my ignorance but what do you mean by an offset stub? (Assuming a stock stub.) Trying to visualize this in my mind and can't quite figure it out. The only thing that seems to make sense to me would be to use a shorter lower control arm on the right and a longer LCA on the left. Thanks for any help. Mike

mod 44
09-06-2012, 08:04 PM
Willy lives in texas now but michael long lives in quincy tho

he races at battle gound speedway just east of houston some time if i see him this weekend ill let him know you are inneed of some help