PDA

View Full Version : Bob Pierce Late Model

24jmod
09-03-2012, 08:07 PM
This is a 2008 Bob Pierce Late Model. in 2010 we had a front clip put on and it was done at Bob Pierces shop. everything goes with the car. all you will need is your motor and transmission. It has afco shocks set to bobs standard setups or I have Genesis Double Adjustable shocks that I could add to the car. I also have spare lowers and uppers for the front end, spare spindles, comes with a driveshaft the rearend was rebuilt this past winter and it only has three races on it since, birdcages have been gone through and bearings were re-greased. I am in the process of stripping the car down now and getting it painted. it will come with a new black body, 16inch seat or can sell without seat, willing to talk about price. call or email me for details on the car. it is a good car hate to see it go but I need to make room for a new one. I also updated the rear clip with the scorpion brackets the rear has never been bent or clipped we just added the rear brackets thats it. Contact jon for details $7,000 OBO willing to talk about price!! This was a backup car from 2009 to now! car has a total of 9 races on it since we have had the front clipped. i can email photos of the car if you wish

607-227-5014-cell
jrohacevich@Hotmail.com

24jmod
09-19-2012, 09:17 AM
car now comes with a BERT Transmission that has been rebuilt and is ready to go for next year........$7,000 with Double Adj. Shocks

24jmod
10-09-2012, 12:34 PM
car needs to go make an offer!!!!