spindles
bushings
uppers
the stock stuff looks very BIG and STRONG for a demo car
one of my goals is to be 5X5 all the way around not 4.5
thanks

Crash 4
09-05-2012, 11:48 AM
Mach 1 out of Quad Cities area uses Crown Vic stub, or use to anyways.

I have a mod for sale with the CV stub. It has the Pinto spindles with very small rotor, caliper combo and wheel adapters for the 5X5. I could send you pics if it would help you any.

I also have a stock car with CV frame [mid 80's pretty much the same]. Using all the stock stuff, except have tubular uppers with the bolt-in ball joints. You're right, you can't hardly bend this stuff, believe me I've tried.

racin6mod
09-05-2012, 06:16 PM
Mach 1 out of Quad Cities area uses Crown Vic stub, or use to anyways.

I have a mod for sale with the CV stub. It has the Pinto spindles with very small rotor, caliper combo and wheel adapters for the 5X5. I could send you pics if it would help you any.

I also have a stock car with CV frame [mid 80's pretty much the same]. Using all the stock stuff, except have tubular uppers with the bolt-in ball joints. You're right, you can't hardly bend this stuff, believe me I've tried.

mach1race cars 309-796-4610 colona il mike. they,ve kinda switched to latemodels but have made mods for years once called m m metals and more if I remenber correctly. web sites not much help.

drive3b
09-06-2012, 10:41 AM
Mach1 mods with the C/V stub are on pinto spindles with the hybrid rotor, which is 5x5. Uppers are the tubular adjustable and with a 1" longer balljoint made by ULTRA. I will look and see what the part number is for the lower ball joint and post it in the next couple days. As far as bushings go it depends on what your rules are.

dazed and confused
09-13-2012, 06:47 AM
thanks for the info helps alot
i looked for the poly bushings and only chevy part # (in my book )
i also just got the frame so i have not looked into the aftermarket uppers but that stuff looks stout