PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Mastersbilt Smack Down Round Tube

B&F Motorsports
09-05-2012, 09:18 PM
We have a 2011 Mastersbilt Smack Down 2" round tube car. There is approx 12-13 nights on this car. Was ran as a crate car the entire time it was ran. Car was hit in the left front corner, but did not hurt any mounts. One piece of tubing was replaced, and car has ran flawless since. If there was any doubt in my mind that something was wrong with the car I wouldnt sell it. We have always wanted to go to a rocket and have decided to make the change this year. This car can sold in in two stages. Options listed below. If you want something else contact us to possibly work out a stage that you would like.

Stage 1- Rolling car WITHOUT body, has decking and (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)pit. Outpace uppers with Howe Balljoints. Outpace One piece Lowers with Howe balljoints. Sweet Rack with Outpace tie rods.
Winters 4.86 quick change that is 3 years old and has polished and scalloped ring gear and polished pinion. Nylon lined aluminum birdcages. Outpace Trailing arms. Outpace adjustable J-Bar, Outpace Aluminum greasable fifth arm. Wilwood Brakes. 22 gal RCI fuel cell. MSD Ignition. Lonacre gage panel, tel tach digital tach. C&R triple pass radiator. NO SHOCKS OR SPRINGS OR WHEELS. $9500

Stage 2- Everything above PLUS set of ADVANCE shocks we ran on the car. Valved by ACTION SUSPENSION. Falcon trans and coleman aluminum drive shaft, and one set of valken aluminum Wheels. $11,500

REASONABLE OFFER WILL BE CONSIDERED. All of these parts are with a year to three years old. All outpace bars, uppers, and lowers are GREASEABLE, and have been greased before every race. Very well kept, and there is no junk here. This car is very nice and is a steal at this price. REMEMBER car only has 12-13 nights. This car is a nice piece. If you are looking for a well kept car that is fast and reacts well this is it. I promise you will not be dissappointed. Contact ROB at 309-222-4533 or email Dan at dboard07@gmail.com THANKS!

B&F Motorsports
09-30-2012, 07:45 PM
Make offer on frame only need gone in two weeks that's when I get my new one and I have no room for both of them