PDA

View Full Version : Neck Restraints

onthecushion
09-10-2012, 06:22 PM
I`m looking at buying a neck restraint during the off season and wanted to get some thoughts on which one LM drivers are using. Which one`s are user friendly, comfortable, and allow for easy exit incase of emergency. Any thoughts on HANS, Simpson Hybrid Pro, Defnder, and etc. Thanks for your opinions.

hucktyson
09-10-2012, 08:13 PM
I`m looking at buying a neck restraint during the off season and wanted to get some thoughts on which one LM drivers are using. Which one`s are user friendly, comfortable, and allow for easy exit incase of emergency. Any thoughts on HANS, Simpson Hybrid Pro, Defnder, and etc. Thanks for your opinions.

I bought a hybrid off of arron the simpson guy at eldora he was very helpful getting the thing properly adjusted for me, he also had a hans for me to try on and the hans was crazy uncomfortable compared to the hybrid, id recomend going to a race where he is so he can get it all adjusted for you.

7uptruckracer
09-11-2012, 07:43 AM
I have the Hans in a containment seat and I like it. You need the full sliding tethers so you have your range of motion and Hans just released a new fully adjustable hans. It cures the old problems of having the wrong hans for your seat which makes it uncomfortable now it changes angles. Worth looking at in my opinion. THe hybrid us good too

cjsracing
09-11-2012, 08:49 AM
I have the Defender head and neck restraint and I like it