PDA

View Full Version : Much Interest Builds for 2012 FASTRAK World Championship

FASTRAKPR
09-11-2012, 12:24 AM
Much Interest Is Building For 2012 FASTRAK World Championships in Beckley,WV

(Four Oaks,NC) The excitement and anticipation of the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP/WORLD CHALLENGE weekend is almost "off the hook". "I am more excited about this Championship than anyone ever before" said FASTRAK Founder Stan Lester." In a meeting the other day with Beckley Motorsports Park, I was getting ready to leave and the phone rings to Promoter Joe Jackson. It was a local television channel wanting to do an interview about the event".

"Also in our meeting this week the track informed me that local companies have been calling inquiring about becoming sponsors for the event. Considering the current economy I think that's almost unbelievable. The local community and the state of West Virginia have really gotten behind this spectacular event and there is a lot of excitement in the air. This is going to be huge"!!

There is now over $300,000 plus to FASTRAK teams in Championship Money!! You do the math. The World Championship alone is over $120,000. The World Challenge is another $20,000 plus, NE Tour $25,000, SE/ME Tour $25,000, track championships another $30,000 and the two nights of racing at Beckley on championship weekend another $45,000 or so. Looks like altogether about $265,000 in cash alone. Then add another $50,000 in contingency prizes brings the GRAND TOTAL to over $300,000 for the 2012 season.

"I truly hope our teams from across the Nation and Canada can see what's really happening here" stated Founder Stan Lester. "There is no better paying championships in the entire world for pro (crate) late model racing and really no amateur racing period than with the FASTRAK Racing Series. Plus to my knowledge we are the only series that "protects" its members for allowing outsiders to come in and challenge for the year ending championship money. I want teams to sit down and really take a long hard look at what FASTRAK really is providing for them as a series/sanctioning body. None of our competition even comes close to what we are providing for our weekly tracks and teams. NOT CLOSE!!"

"I truly feel for those teams that didn't join FASTRAK Racing Series program in 2012" said Lester. "They went and ran with other series, or simply just didn't join and now they will be sitting on the sidelines watching the World's Richest Blue Collar Championship take place and they aren't qualified to come. For the life of me I cannot understand why a team wouldn't do what it takes to qualify to come to this event. $100 membership fee and a minimum of 12 races is all it took to participate on a $300,000 point fund and on top of that being televised now on (FSN) Fox Sports Network's across the country. I know that's the case because I am getting calls everyday about how they can come. It's sad to see them not be able to come participate in whats absolutely the largest thing to ever come in crate late models".

Also FASTRAK offers teams now the opportunity to sell sponsorships to World Championship/World Challenge weekend to help with their expenses. If there was ever a different event for the teams of FASTRAK, this years Championships weekend is certainly that. "We are a family in this series" stated Founder Stan Lester. "Although we may sometimes disagree with each other at the end of the day we look after each other as well". "I wanted to give the teams the opportunity to sell some of the sponsorship packages for this event as its the first of its type and also televised. My hope is they can do so and help with their expenses to the event itself".

Teams will be given a commission for every sponsorship they sell. Packages go from as little as $250 up to $19,500. "I've had teams calling me since June wanting to know the prices because their sponsors were inquiring. Now, it will benefit them in more than one way. Together, we all make a difference".

Please call the FASTRAK Corporate office and they can email the program. (679) 935-7304 to race teams or the sponsors that are interested : Stan Lester 1#, Chrissy 4#, Misty 0#, Mary Kay Combes 2#. Or email to sl@fastrakracing.com

THERE WILL BE MORE INFORMATION TO FOLLOW AS WE GET CLOSER AND CLOSER TO OCTOBER 4TH,5TH, 6TH FOR THE $250,000 DOLLARS FASTRAK WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WEEKEND!! CONTINUE TO FOLLOW OUR CORPORATE FACEBOOK AND TWITTER ACCOUNTS FOR UPCOMING NEWS ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS SEND THEM TO US THERE AND WE'LL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP!!

The FASTRAK Racing Series City Chevrolet Touring Divisions would like to thank all of its marketing partners for their great and continuing support. Those 2012 sponsors include: Hoosier Race Tires, VP Racing Fuel, City Chevrolet, Chevrolet Performance Parts, Vicci Apparel, TNT Race Cars, Rocket Chassis, Longhorn Race Cars, RockAuto.com and FK Rod Ends. FASTRAK would also like to welcome Cool Shirt, Five Star Bodies, Hooker Harness, Kooks Custom Headers, R2C Filters, Sisco Fire and Safety and Tiger Rear Ends to our line-up of product sponsors. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the Premier Pro Late Model Series in the Country please contact Stan Lester at the FASTRAK Corporate Office at (678) 935-7304 or Series Director Kelley Carlton at (864) 871-1442. Also Visit the FASTRAK Racing Series online at www.fastrakracing.com and be sure to like us on Facebook and/or follow us on Twitter at @FASTRAK_Racing!!