PDA

View Full Version : Booper Bare Returns to the Harbaugh Motorsports Entry for Winchester & Natural Bridge

prodirtcar32
09-12-2012, 01:29 PM
September 12, 2012

Booper Bare returns to Harbaugh Motorsports; will enter Winchester 200 & Natural Bridge Fall Classic…

Rockbridge Baths, Virginia’s Booper Bare will return to the seat of the Bob & Diane Harbaugh owned Harbaugh Amusement Machine, Inc. sponsored #87. The Martinsburg, West Virginia team will field a car for the Virginia veteran at Winchester Speedway for the September 21st & 22nd Winchester 200, along with the Sunoco Fall Classic at Natural Bridge Speedway on October 5th & 6th.

Booper’s four 2012 season starts have come behind the wheel of the Harbaugh’s immaculate, Roush Yates powered, MBH Race Car. The team fielded a car for Booper in June during the Appalachian Mountain Speedweek, where Bare recorded a 9th place point finish to go along with a Fast Time & a Hard Charger award during the four race, rain shortened Speedweek.

“I am really excited and looking forward to getting back in their race car” said Bare from his Rockbridge County race shop. “Bob, Diane and Duane are just great to drive for and I had a good time running for them earlier this year. I feel we ran pretty well, considering that week was the only time I have raced all year. When you start driving for someone new it takes a little while to gel as I learn their set-ups and they learn what I like in a car. I am looking forward to building upon what we started. The Harbaughs are just super, genuine people and we have formed a great friendship. I am honored they are putting me back in their race car for these two shows. Huey builds an outstanding car and Bob, Diane and Duane have great equipment. I run well at both of these race tracks and enjoy these two races a lot. The Winchester 200 has so much history and it is a race I look forward to every year. I consider Natural Bridge my home track and I’m really comfortable there. It just fits my driving style” added the 2007 & 2008 Fall Classic Champion.

Booper would like to thank all of the Harbaugh sponsors for this great opportunity:
Harbaugh Amusement Machine, Inc., Ajax Amusement Machines Inc., Dry Dock Pub, BJ’s Custom Creations, HTMA/Hoosier Racing Tires, Braille Battery, The Station Bar & Grill, RoushYates Racing Engines, Mastersbilt by Huey, TJ’s Place, Sign Design-Bill Funk, Integra Shocks & K.R.S. Graphics Motorsports Media.

Prepared & distributed by KRS Graphics Motorsports Media