PDA

View Full Version : Dog Hollow Speedway 1st Track to Sponsor TV World Championship

FASTRAKPR
09-28-2012, 05:52 PM
Dog Hollow Speedway Becomes First Track to Sponsor The WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP/WORLD CHALLENGE Weekend!!

(Four Oaks,NC) We at FASTRAK Companies International are pleased to announce that Dog Hollow Speedway is going to sponsor a in car camera for the 2012 FASTRAK World Championship held at Beckley Motorsports Park in West Virginia October 4th 5th 6th. "I wanted to do something to help sponsor the event" said Dog Hollow Speedway owner Jim Micney. "We have been with FASTRAK from day one in the NE Region. Our car counts have been very good with FASTRAK and who knows, maybe one of our guys can bring home one of the two championship races taking place this weekend".

"I got a call from Jim this afternoon" said Stan Lester of the Series. "Jim has always been a big part of not only FASTRAK in the NE Region but honestly FASTRAK as a whole. Hes been a good friend and business partner for the series. Jim is a man that simply loves racing. I sincerely appreciate him offering to do this. It was a great phone call to receive this afternoon. Thanks Jim!"

Dog Hollow Speedway
Strongstown PA
http://www.dog-hollow.net/

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE INVOLVED AS A SPONSOR FOR THIS EVENT PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE RIGHT AWAY AS SPOTS ARE FILLING QUICKLY. (678) 935-7304 #4 Chrissy #1 Stan

Everything from the TITLE SPONSOR, (6) in car cameras, decals, trophies, bill boards and much much more. Packages as little as $250. THERE WILL BE MORE MUCH MORE INFORMATION TO FOLLOW AS WE GET CLOSER AND CLOSER TO OCTOBER 4TH, 5TH, 6TH TO THE FASTRAK (televised) WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WEEKEND!! CONTINUE TO FOLLOW OUR CORPORATE FACEBOOK AND TWITTER ACCOUNTS FOR UPCOMING NEWS. REMEMBER ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS SEND THEM TO US THERE AND WE'LL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP!! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!!

The FASTRAK Racing Series City Chevrolet Touring Divisions would like to thank all of its marketing partners for their great and continuing support. Those 2012 sponsors include: Hoosier Race Tires, VP Racing Fuel, City Chevrolet, Chevrolet Performance Parts, Vicci Apparel, TNT Race Cars, Rocket Chassis, Longhorn Race Cars, RockAuto.com and FK Rod Ends. FASTRAK would also like to welcome Cool Shirt, Five Star Bodies, Hooker Harness, Kooks Custom Headers, R2C Filters, Sisco Fire and Safety and Tiger Rear Ends to our line-up of product sponsors. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the Premier Pro Late Model Series in the Country please contact Stan Lester at the FASTRAK Corporate Office at (678) 935-7304 or Series Director Kelley Carlton at (864) 871-1442. Also Visit the FASTRAK Racing Series online at www.fastrakracing.com and be sure to like us on Facebook and/or follow us on Twitter at @FASTRAK_Racing!!

Bertyvansy
09-29-2012, 05:13 AM
that looks like that event is going to be awesome and me surely wanna be a sponsor of that event as there would ba great crowd in this event i just wanna know how to get contacted to you do you have any website where i can get further details on you

FASTRAKPR
09-29-2012, 07:54 PM
Please give me a call at 919-262-5660 and tell me what you have in mind my friend and then I'll get you on the right track from there. We would love to have your business promoted at the FASTRAK World Championship. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

FASTRAK Series Announcer/PR Director
Wesley Outland - (919) 262-5660
announcernc05@yahoo.com