PDA

View Full Version : 311 Speedway Topless Showdowns October 6th

racingdirt00
10-01-2012, 01:31 PM
Everyone come on out to 311 Speedway this Coming Sat Night October 6th. It will be an exciting night to decide the champions in all of our divisions. It will be DOUBLE POINTS IN ALL DIVISIONS EXCEPT FASTRAK PRO LATE MODELS. LAST POINTS RACE IN ALL DIVISIONS EXCEPT FASTRAK. This coming saturday will be the Topless Showdowns in all divisions except U-Cars. The Fastrak Pro Late Models will be racing for 1,000 to win. Our Support Divisions that will be on hand Pro 602 Late Models, Limited Sportsman, Stock 4's, and the U-Cars. Dont forget we will be having the Powder Puff Race so ladies get ready. Once again it will be a fun night at the Daytona of Dirt and also this is where the asphalt ends and the racing begins 311 Speedway.

ALSO 311 SPEEDWAY WILL BE GIVING BACK.

IF YOU ON 4m.net HAS FACEBOOK GO TO 311 SPEEDWAYS FACEBOOK PAGE AND SHARE THE OCTOBER 6TH FLYER AND ON THURSDAY NIGHT WE WILL PUT ALL THE NAMES IN A HAT THAT SHARED THE PHOTO AND DRAW A NAME OUT AND YOU WILL WIN 2 FREE GRANDSTAND TICKETS TO THE OCTOBER 6TH RACE BUT REMEMBER YOU HAVE TO SHARE THE FLYER FROM THE 311 SPEEDWAYS FACEBOOK.

SO EVERYONE GET TO SHARING THIS 311 SPEEDWAY OCTOBER 6TH FLYER.

http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o561/SSGraphix21/October6thFlyer2.jpg

Bertyvansy
10-02-2012, 11:53 PM
i want to know how to get registered for this event as me also willing to participate in it and also wanna know what is the charge for getting registered here