PDA

View Full Version : Tanner Kerr wins third of the year. Natural Bridge Fall Classic up Next...

prodirtcar32
10-02-2012, 02:40 PM
October 2, 2012

Tanner Kerr Celebrates 2012 Win #3… Team prepares for the Sunoco Fall Classic at Natural Bridge.

Tanner Kerr grew up learning about the long standing traditions involved with the Winchester 200 weekends at the Virginia speed plant Tanner calls home. He even dreamed that someday he might actually win a race during the prestigious weekend that is traditionally run in the Fall of the year. This year, that dream became a reality when on September 22nd; Tanner got around race leader Andy Anderson in lapped traffic and went on to win the 20 lap Limited Late Model portion of the 2012 Winchester 200. The win was Tanner’s third of the year, in what has been called a break-out season for the young speedster from Winchester, Virginia.

The team will conclude its 2012 season this month by racing in three big events. This weekend the team will head south to race at Natural Bridge Speedway in beautiful Natural Bridge, Virginia. On tap is the two day Sunoco Fall Classic where Tanner will compete with the area’s best Steel Block Late Models in a $1,500 to win event. Tanner will also be a part of the inaugural Fall Classic autograph session with will take place this Saturday from 5:00 to 5:45 over by the front grandstand area. The following two weekends will find Kerr racing at home where he will enter Winchester Speedway’s Small Car Nationals and Raye Vest Memorial events respectively.

“This whole year has been like a dream” stated Tanner from the Forty-One Star, Inc. shop Monday evening. “I feel truly blessed, the people I am surrounded by whether they are sponsors, my crew, family or fans have been so supportive and encouraging week in and week out. I need to thank Amanda, Gunner, Matt, the Whole Sabine Family, Justin, Matt and Landen for their hard work every week. It would be impossible for me to race without their help. I have some awesome sponsors and product sponsors that I am so grateful for. I am extremely honored to have their help and to be able to have them on my car and in victory lane. We are already looking ahead to next year, preparing and seeking additional marketing partners to be able to take our program to the next level. First we will try to take care of business and pick up win number four at The Bridge. Natural Bridge has always been my favorite track and I just love the Fall Classic weekend.” added Kerr.

2013 Sponsorship packages are available at Tanner Kerr Racing. No sponsorship is too small and Tanner will be happy to tailor sponsorship packages around any company’s budget.

Tanner Kerr Racing would like to thank all the team’s sponsors:
Sabine Heating & Air Conditioning, Penske Racing Shocks by JDS, Schaeffer Racing Oil, Shearer Custom Speed, Leggett Engine Research, Boyce Racing Supplies, Speedwrapz, WRT Speedwerx, HTMA & K.R.S. Motorsports Media.

Upcoming Races:
October 5th – Natural Bridge - Fall Classic
October 6th – Natural Bridge – Fall Classic
October 12th – Winchester Speedway – Small Car Nationals
October 13th – Winchester Speedway – Small Car Nationals
October 20th – Winchester Speedway – Raye Vest Memorial

Prepared & distributed by KRS Graphics Motorsports Media