PDA

View Full Version : Custom Driver Suits

BWRC_6M
10-03-2012, 06:50 AM
any one have any suggestions on where to order one from thx

gatorade
10-03-2012, 08:33 AM
velocita racing suits.... you can make it however you want it to look, the are reasonable (less than a thousand dollars) on price and they hold up really well (i have had mine for 3 years). I have also owned an awesome racewear suit and a simpson, which were fine, just a heck of a lot more expensive

seaydogg
10-04-2012, 01:04 PM
Wendall Wallace fan huh? Just as Gatorade said above, you can have a FULLY CUSTOM TAILORED suit done for yourself for as much $ as you can buy a used one. You need to get up with Bad Brad Smith with Velocita. He is from the Carolinas, does wonderful work. The suits he does are full embroidered how you want and whatever logos you want for ZERO extra $ and are tailored to fit you perfect. The turn-a-round time is awesome as well as his work and craftsmanship. The people at Velocita are great people, are a pleasure to work with, etc. Here is their website and phone number. http://velocita.homestead.com/. Phone number 336-816-7223 or brad@velocita-usa.com Hit him up and get you the best bang for your buck when it comes to racing suits. **Warning - Brad loves to talk, and talk fast so just try and keep up!**

threewheelin91
10-08-2012, 04:59 PM
Velocita! Cant beat their prices and they do awesome work! Ive had one for 2 years now...130 some races on it and its in great shape!

Rusty