PDA

View Full Version : turnkey mod with spares , free hauler

rpm20
10-03-2012, 06:03 PM
i am getting my kid started and so my car and hauler has to go this is an awesome deal for some lucky racer.
i have a complete mod , turn key ready to race, all the best parts and spares come with it, bsb birdcages , 4 link rear , over rail chassis with metric stub. brinn trans, alky cell , colored chrome wheels , never bent or wrecked very fast has 396 stroker motor (650 horsepower)10 nights on motor , completely pro balanced,has rpm lw forged crank, ross forged flat top pistons, callies compstar h beam forged rods, pro topline 50 cc heads with 200 cc runners, ported and polished with 2.08 / 1.6 valves and isky springs, all new 10 nightds ago .willys alky carb,hurricane intake,kse belt drive tandem pump,msd dist, msd ignition, dynatech headers lots of wins on car, nice body, fiberglass roof , 5 on 5 ford 9" floater rear, spare bumpers, lowers , uppers,links, shocks, tires and rims plus more also has a kirkey light weight seat. car will also come with a drum of methanol so you can race it right away.
if you choose the whole deal it will come with a deisel powered u haul motorhome conversion, the car fits right in and has aluminum diamond plate rampover, 120 volt lighting and 12 volt lighting, air bag rear suspension, lots of cabinets, sleeping area,tire rack,shock rack , tool box rack, toilet, sink, wastewater tank and clear water tank, fuel jug rack, electric winch, stove and much more, runs excellent and gets around 10 mpg hauling a full load and crew, very reliable and well kept but needs a coat of paint.
i want to sell the whole deal for 18,000 but may consider breaking it up, your almost getting the hauler free if you buy it all, guarnteed to be a great deal
call ron at 920-420-0712 or e mail ron.paulick@hydrite.com