PDA

View Full Version : Bloomquist Cries Again !!

RacedudeGa
10-08-2012, 10:32 AM
Scotty Boo Boo again showed what a cry baby he is last nite at the Lucas race @ Rome Speedway. He made this statement after the race: "I'm not taking anything away from him. It's just a little frustrating,
said Bloomquist, who runs tires from Hoosier Racing Tires. Having
racing where you can have two different tire brands, it's just a little
frustrating because it's like I won the race of the guys on Hoosiers.
But it is what is. We live with it."

Guess what dumbazz.... you had the same chance as Blankenship to run American Racers... but since you either get your Hoosiers free or for a lot less than everyone else you had to run them.

So.... How did you like that azz kicking?...

F22 RAPTOR
10-08-2012, 11:17 AM
Scotty Boo Boo again showed what a cry baby he is last nite at the Lucas race @ Rome Speedway. He made this statement after the race: "I'm not taking anything away from him. It's just a little frustrating,
said Bloomquist, who runs tires from Hoosier Racing Tires. Having
racing where you can have two different tire brands, it's just a little
frustrating because it's like I won the race of the guys on Hoosiers.
But it is what is. We live with it."

Guess what dumbazz.... you had the same chance as Blankenship to run American Racers... but since you either get your Hoosiers free or for a lot less than everyone else you had to run them.

So.... How did you like that azz kicking?...

That is pretty lame to cry about the tires now, I mean they've been allowing both brands for several seasons, which I think is good for a "Top Tier" series to do. I do think it should be totally "Open" no specified compounds though. Super Late Model is open, you can run whatever engine/chassis/tire combo you want. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, but thats racing. Scott's always been a Hoosier man, so he should live with it or run with what's best. Great job Jimmy Owens and to Blankenship for the win.