PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Taylor Knocks Down $5k Triumph in Kansas

Ben Shelton
10-17-2012, 10:22 AM
For Immediate Release
Ben Shelton (msrmafia@gmail.com)
October 17th, 2012

Jeff Taylor Knocks Down $5k Triumph in Kansas

Cave City, Arkansas (10/17/12) Jeff Taylor continued his blistering late-season surge by piloting his #5 Jeff Taylor Racing/Industrial Electric/Provence Construction/New Vision Graphics/Taylor Chassis/Mullins Race Engines Open Wheel Modified to the $5,000 win in the 6th Annual Fall Nationals over the weekend.

Jeff Taylor traveled to RPM Speedway (Hays, Kansas) over the weekend for the $5,000-to-win, 6th Annual Fall Nationals in the IMCA Open Wheel Modified division. It proved to be a great weekend for Jeff as he powered to his seventh win of the season in the coveted event. Sixty-three competitors entered the program on Friday evening, and after drawing a big number at the pill draw Taylor started eighth in his heat race. Despite starting at the tail of the field he rocketed to the lead in just one lap and went on to claim the win to lock into the second of four A-qualifier events. In the A-qualifier he stormed to the win to earn the third starting spot for Saturday night's big finale. In the feature he wasted little time charging to the front of the field as he took over the lead on lap 6, and never looked back on his way to the big win! He was followed across the line by Terry Phillips, Dominic Ursetta, David Murray, and Jeremy Frenie.

"This car was pretty awesome tonight. I was worried there late in the race because I could hear somebody back there, and I didn't know if they would take advantage of lap traffic to take the lead. Luckily the lap cars worked my way, and we got another big win under our belt," Taylor commented in victory lane.

Full results are available at www.RPMSpeedway.net.

Jeff will travel to Southern New Mexico Speedway (Las Cruces, New Mexico) this weekend for the $10,000-to-win, Fall Nationals. For more information on the event please visit www.SNMSpeedway.com .

Jeff Taylor also has new apparel available for purchase. Please visit the Apparel page at www.JeffTaylor5.com to view the latest, team apparel.

Jeff Taylor would like to thank all of his sponsors, which include Industrial Electric, Mullins Race Engines, Provence Construction, BSB Manufacturing, ROCKHARD Powder Coating, Willy's Carburetor & Dyno Shop, Schoenfeld Headers, Cattarene Racing Starters, All Star Performance, Keyser Manufacturing, Wiles Driveshafts, COMP Cams, Hawk Performance, Kluhsman Racing Components, PPM, Sweet Manufacturing, TWM, Hypercoils, Braswell, Brake Man, Roddy Ranch, CV Products, Dyer's Top Rods, A&A Manufacturing, Brodix Cylinder Heads, O.H. Hendricks Sheet Metal, Mittler Brothers Machine & Tool, New Vision Graphics, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Jeff Taylor Racing, please visit the official team website at www.JeffTaylor5.com .