PDA

View Full Version : Trade 10' sheet metal brake for roller

Reddy Powered
10-23-2012, 07:13 PM
Brake was bought new in late 2008 for $6300 plus $700 to ship to me. Bends up to 14 gauge steel and is still in new condition. Was used for my business very little for a few months, then used to make one mod body. What these things are worth and what guys want to pay are pretty far apart, so I'm going to try to trade. If you're interested in the purchase price it's $4500. BUT I WOULD TRADE FOR a 2005 or newer mod roller from a well known builder like: Shaw, Pierce, Hughes, Hoffman, Swartz, Coyote, Thrown Dirt, GRT, Diamond, Pro, Skyrocket. No B Mods or Sport Mods, must be 4 link and MUST BE STRAIGHT AND CLEAN (clean meaning no boogered welds, very minimal rust, no ugly add-ons, etc). Would also consider trading for 2001 or newer Rocket or Mastersbuilt Latemodel complete roller (minus eng, trans, and dry sump). Also, of course, must be clean and straight. Might also consider trading for a passenger car or truck but it MUST blue book for at least $4000 and must be Ford, GM, Dodge, or Mazda.

The brake is a Proform and very easy to use. Would be a great addition to a larger race shop. I'm only parting with it because I race out of a two car attached garage. The brake has been kept indoors all of its life. I can text or email pics as I have a few on my phone. If interested call/text Timmy @ 513-616-3490. Thanks

Reddy Powered
10-28-2012, 02:38 PM
Ssssoooooooollllllddddd!!!!

Reddy Powered
11-27-2012, 10:12 AM
Sssooooollllddddd!!!!!!