PDA

View Full Version : rodney rich custom chassis birdcages

andy16
11-01-2012, 06:16 PM
i bought a rearend from rodney r with bearing bcages but i dont know who made them and dont see a logo on them look similar to twm can anybody confirm who made them cant get ahold of rodney? looking for swivel clevis shockmounts for them also ant help is appreciated

TWISTER
11-01-2012, 10:51 PM
Rodney used a lot of PPM components. Check out a PPM catalog or look at their website and you might find what you are looking for there.

SS Motorsports
11-01-2012, 11:08 PM
Most of the swivel chock brackets will interchange since there aren't but 2 or 3 companies making them. You can get them from twm ppm port city, bsb

andy16
11-02-2012, 09:02 AM
are there any better than others or some that are just plain junk? i dont see any that are greasable i capable of putting a zirk in em but just wonder whos are nice? i havent measured the bolt spacing on them but is it a industry standard or are some not interchangable. will measure them tonight and thanks for the info

andy16
11-02-2012, 09:24 AM
also do i even need the swivel type or is the solid wide aluminum brackets from like afco better just curious. i wont be moving them up and down much but i need a little more clearance on the shock heim the bolt thru type is rubbing it at full droop on lr and im tired of it galling it up and i didn want to put a longer bolt in w a bunch of spacers thanks again

SS Motorsports
11-02-2012, 09:30 AM
The bolt spacing should be the same on all of them, the swivel clevis is supposed to eliminate any sort of binding like the other types. If I remember right Genesis Shocks sells a clevis swivel shock mount that has a grease fitting in it.