WENGER NATION 42
11-04-2012, 12:50 PM
I am looking

dirttrack87
11-04-2012, 02:34 PM
I have what you need. Call or text 217-254-2242

Streak
11-04-2012, 07:36 PM
used 9 inch housing with new hubs 5 on 5 out of older pierce with lilt bar ,axles and pull bar brackets also have pinion plate $ 500.00 or $ 600 with a 5.43 gear or would trade for pierce parts, shocks, bert ????? 574-595-0415 Jesse

jhill22
11-06-2012, 10:07 PM
we have one complete with 5 on 5 hubs bolt up in car and go $700 out of pierce mod

thrill22
11-07-2012, 09:13 AM
i took mine out of my car for you to pick up an you backed out without tellin me, if you need it get ahold of me!!! 217-218-2208

circletrackjack
11-10-2012, 10:56 AM
if you are still looking give me a shout@812-453-3003
i have a 6 mo. old winters liteweight , 2in. offset complete xcept calipers. has 5:83 full spool, like new ready to go. i changed to quik/change is reason for pulling.
will take $575 picked up in chandler,in. or ship for chgs. only

dirttrack87
11-11-2012, 07:05 AM
backed out on mine too.

Streetstock Fan
11-11-2012, 07:31 AM
i took mine out of my car for you to pick up an you backed out without tellin me, if you need it get ahold of me!!! 217-218-2208

backed out on mine too.

Sounds like he is a dirt bag. Word of advice, don't pull it out till cash is in hand.If he does not want to do that call Pierce and buy a new one. Another tire kicker screwing other racers.

WENGER NATION 42
11-16-2012, 12:19 AM
hey listen here i never told either of you i wanted you stuff, i told you id let you know.

Ferg58
11-16-2012, 05:16 PM
hey listen here i never told either of you i wanted you stuff, i told you id let you know.

I call horse $hit

WENGER NATION 42
11-18-2012, 10:15 PM
I call horse $hit

yeah since you know huh? i never committed to any of you on your parts.....

Streetstock Fan
11-19-2012, 04:10 AM

Just call Pierce and buy it.Oh wait you need cash or credit card for that. Sorry my bad.

Ferg58
11-19-2012, 09:19 AM

I know both of these guys you backed out on. I know the full story of one. Two different guys say the same thing. Something stinks. I just needed someone to kick today. It was your turn.

WENGER NATION 42
11-19-2012, 06:06 PM
ok lets set this straight ...for u stupid (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)s who claim i told u i wanted ur (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) ...the first guy i txted non stop trying to meet with him to pick the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) up and he kept feeding me horse (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) and for the second guy i told ur dumb ass that i would let u know if i was gonna be able to meet u ... now im more than happy to gp to pierce and buy my (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) atleast i know hes not a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) tard and my (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) will work ... now anybody wants to stop being a tough guy over th computer and come meet me ill b glade to know ur teeth out for putting my name in the dirt .. ur a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ing retard learn to understand what i will let u know means...

racin87
11-19-2012, 06:47 PM
;) .........

thrill22
11-19-2012, 08:25 PM
ok wiener nation, let me tell you sumthin right now, ive been racing since you were (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)n green, also you told me you wanted mine an that you would come the weekend of an get it, i tried to text you, and called once to see when you were coming to get it, all you had to do is tell me that you didnt want it an i would of been cool with it, but your gettin a little carried away now, just order the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) rearend from pierce so you can close this post!

Streetstock Fan
11-22-2012, 04:51 PM
I know both of these guys you backed out on. I know the full story of one. Two different guys say the same thing. Something stinks. I just needed someone to kick today. It was your turn.

Truth hurts.

ok lets set this straight ...for u stupid (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)s who claim i told u i wanted ur (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) ...the first guy i txted non stop trying to meet with him to pick the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) up and he kept feeding me horse (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) and for the second guy i told ur dumb ass that i would let u know if i was gonna be able to meet u ... now im more than happy to gp to pierce and buy my (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) atleast i know hes not a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) tard and my (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) will work ... now anybody wants to stop being a tough guy over th computer and come meet me ill b glade to know ur teeth out for putting my name in the dirt .. ur a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ing retard learn to understand what i will let u know means...
Now you can't buy a cup of air on 4m. Here is a clue Tard,if the rear end is in a pierce it will work in a Pierce. The reason you do not go to Pierce is you need CASH. Why do you want to fight when you are being called out for being a dead beat tire kicker.Too many GOOD 4mers are calling you a dead beat tire kicker so it is true.Good luck meeting anybody to knock ur teeth out since you can't meet to buy anything.LOL

ok wiener nation, let me tell you sumthin right now, ive been racing since you were (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)n green, also you told me you wanted mine an that you would come the weekend of an get it, i tried to text you, and called once to see when you were coming to get it, all you had to do is tell me that you didnt want it an i would of been cool with it, but your gettin a little carried away now, just order the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) rearend from pierce so you can close this post!
Dead on post.Another dirt bag tire kicker.