PDA

View Full Version : IMCA stock/Street Stock dry slick setup

goneracinn80
11-05-2012, 04:34 PM
Looking for info on how to setup a metric frame car on a 1/4 mile semi banked track. I NEED FORWARD DRIVE ON A DRY SLICK TRACK. We can do just about anything to the suspension ( no pullbars or nothing like that) basically IMCA stock car rules. Car weighs 3100 lbs. I need spring rates, weight placement, shock valveing, rear upper and lower control arm angles. What we have is not working to well so there is no sense in posting it. We are running hoosier e mod tires on IMCA rims.

DaveBauerSS6
11-08-2012, 12:00 AM
Looking for info on how to setup a metric frame car on a 1/4 mile semi banked track. I NEED FORWARD DRIVE ON A DRY SLICK TRACK. We can do just about anything to the suspension ( no pullbars or nothing like that) basically IMCA stock car rules. Car weighs 3100 lbs. I need spring rates, weight placement, shock valveing, rear upper and lower control arm angles. What we have is not working to well so there is no sense in posting it. We are running hoosier e mod tires on IMCA rims.

You need to post what you have. You can get good answers to all of the above being questioned and be out to lunch if you have 49% rear.