PDA

View Full Version : Race Wise School

OutlawMotorsports17
11-07-2012, 09:47 AM
would it do me any good to go to this school if I have a warrior, thinking about getting a Rocket, not sure yet????? the Mark Bush and Mark Richards school in Jan of 2013

TALON75
11-07-2012, 10:00 AM
It is not chassis specific, they teach theory of how evrything should work.

jrkracing54
11-07-2012, 10:30 AM
I will be there at Rocket in Jan. Really looking forward to it. Heard nothing but good things. John 1*

OutlawMotorsports17
11-07-2012, 10:48 AM
ok nice, i cant decide between a warrior or black front rocket, and ill be there too, stoked about it!!!!!

rocketclements
11-07-2012, 01:13 PM
I went to it last year at Rocket, it was awesome. Mark Bush is a great instructor and Rocket makes you feel right at home. It also helped my program alot.

AmickRacing
11-07-2012, 03:48 PM
I think it's an awesome class. I've been to a lot of training programs (mostly work related), but this by far was one of the best class's I've been to.

Mark presents things very well, is well spoken, and is a great instructor. Also helps that he knows his stuff too. The book they send you home with is also a great help.

grt74
11-07-2012, 06:31 PM
just be ready to process alot of info,and dont think that its a weekend for going out at night and having fun,and bring highlighters and page clips,be ready to take notes also because he talks about alot that may not be in the book the way he explains it in class,great school but its a huge!!! amount of info in a short time

OutlawMotorsports17
11-07-2012, 11:55 PM
ok thanks for the info, and also is the one in january the same as the one that is going to be held in february, just two different locations or two different classes

talclipse
11-08-2012, 06:48 AM
ok thanks for the info, and also is the one in january the same as the one that is going to be held in february, just two different locations or two different classes

Typically it is the same class at all the locations. Now; when I was there in 2011 they did talk of having an advanced front end geometry class at some point after the rocket date. I did not attend.

merc123
11-09-2012, 06:10 AM
Here is the 2013 front end part of the class,

http://www.racewise.net/fsgs.html

Only has two dates/locations available this year for it.

Also, if you think you know what you're doing go look at their "TEST" and find out. I learned something very valuable and very contradictory to what I (and others) had already known to be true. The way he explains it makes sense and I can't way to try it out this year to see if I can get the advantage. The rest of the answers made my head spin.

zeke23z
11-09-2012, 11:45 PM
Best 400 i ever spent on racing!thought i had learned alot in 5 years of racing nope!He breaks it down to simple physics.Highlight weight transfer.Helped me alot this year.