PDA

View Full Version : B Mod Roller and Enclosed Trailer 4 Sale or Trade

HOGIE52
11-10-2012, 09:02 PM
I have for sale a 2001 bms modified. Has chevelle clip with metric spindles. Rearend is set 4/2 and has j bar. can be set about anyway you want. Set up as "B" mod. Could be a sport mod with only a couple changes. Car can be sold at any stage from frame and decking up to full roller minus engine only. It has a saginaw 3 spd trans, ram assault, ford 9" floater rearend, 529 gear 31 spline with full spool. Fast shaft drive shaft. has clamp on birdcages and brake floaters that have been tac welded to housing. Edelbrock fuel pump. Schoenfeld headers, afco pedals, msd box w/ 7200 chip, recall tach (has crack in face but works), fuel and oil pressure and water temp guages, power steering pump, radiator, bellhousing, and motor plate are all there as well. Your not buying a stripped down roller. This car has everything you need except the motor and seat belts. I just put on new doors, rear quarters, sail panels, and windshield pillars. Very nice car for someone getting started. Ran this car 4 races with the A mods. Handled great just didn't have the right gears to keep up at this track. Best finish was 12th. If you wanted it with a motor I could throw in a 4 bolt main 350. Rebuilt but is stock. Nothing fancy on it. Also have a few spares for the right price. I have the tubing for front bumper but I do not have access to a bender.

Next is my 1999 Beckham 8.5x24 enclosed car trailer with ramp door. It is not the best looking trailer but it pulls very well, and is dependable. Has 7k axles with brakes, tires are a year old and only have about 6k miles on them. The floor has been braced under the plywood with steel plate. Previous owner hauled a trencher in it. Has shelving on the left side and some in the front up high. I have removed enough of the left side shelving to load a modified and fourwheeler without problems. Shelving works great for putting spare tires on. But I can remove more if buy would like. Shelves in the front are parts bin style. I have hauled 2 modlites in this trailer also. Have title in hand.

I have lots of pictures of both if your interested call or text me.
May accept trades. lmk what you have. Motorcycles, atvs, dirt bikes, cars, trucks, trailers, guns, mud trucks, other race cars, ect.
Send you trade offers with a picture please.
MAKE OFFERS
620-682-3461

Can't figure out how to load photos so text or call for pics.