PDA

View Full Version : 08 mod turnkey aqnd 28' enclosed tag trade

indian outlaw
11-16-2012, 06:56 PM
here is a 2008 metric clipped bandit modified fresh body has winters quickchange rearend with 4.86 main steel axle tubes afco edge slick track shock package square 32 gallon fuel cell braided line front to back chrome rims new beadlock brand new sticker hoosier soft compound tires 5x5 bolt pattern interior has kirkey lightweight seat with new red covers belts and window net current has afco gauge panel water temp, oil temp, oil pressure and fuel pressure autometer seperate remote recall tach , new ignition panel , seperate battery charging posts and remote battery shutoff rearend filler on deck , right front brake shut off , wilwood reverse mount pedals and master cylinders . falcon trans 2 races since new with bert reverse mount bellhousing and new dbr starter , has msd 6al box and blaster coil engine is for sale or trade 358 c.i sbc 350 punched .40 over bored line bored deburred fitted with a 46.5 pound steel crank crower 6.0 crower i beam rods manely 2 valve relief flat top pistons set of 867 pontiac aluminum heads 2.05-1.65 stainless valves 1.5-1.6 roller rocker arms bo-laws stud girdle special ground small diameter cam holley high volume fuel pump, stewart stage three water pump eldebrock victor jr intake complete minus dist and carb can hear run before i pull it holds 80 pounds oil pressure at idle only run wix filters and brad penn oil in it fabricated valve covers holley 600 hp carb worked by aed carbs out of richmond va fuel log with barry grant adjustable regulator motor made little over 600 horsepower on dyno .have 4 extra beadlocks and some tires to go with it also have a 2010 freedom by protopline 28' tag or bumper pull rather enclosed trailer which has only been pulled like 3000 miles has current 3/13 va inspection white exterior with white walls and ceilings 2 vents checkered board tile floor with extra boxes of tile has 2 brand new fold out lights in back of trailer by door warn winch with optima battery pitpal accesories like jack holder oil holder, aerosal holder air gauge holder , pitmat holder and mat three jug fuel jug holder fuel pump holder screwdriver holder , box of rag holder broom holder , has nice upper and lower cabinets with lights underneath cabinets two flouresent lights on side of trailer driver side escape door and 4 foot side door electrical plugs front to rear in trailer . probably more i am forgetting just ask email dirtnut10m@aol.com for pictures and with trade offers i do not get up here that much lately willing to trade turnkey for turnkey or turnkey and trailer for same thanks frank

indian outlaw
11-17-2012, 04:59 PM
hope this clears it up some just to clarify will not sale for 1000.00 mainly looking to trade . will sell roller minus seat motor trans and msd with 4 gray rims 2 beadlocks and 2 nons for 3500.00 o.bo can add anything you like all the way to turnkey for 9000.00 i bought the car did updates put 8ooo in motor and trans got over 13k in car alone . only run it 1 time . trailer can go as low as 5200.00 bare inside except black and white checkered floor and electrical can add cabinets winche or whatever to meet your needs looking to get 16,000 out of trailer and turnkey car as it sits or 17,000 with all spares gears carbs lines parts 4 extra beadlocks tires or willing to trade for late model sportsman or another race car thanks

indian outlaw
11-18-2012, 09:36 AM
will trade motor or roller on dually and will trade trailer on gooseneck trailer