PDA

View Full Version : Brodix supr spec wanted

twisterf5
11-26-2012, 06:22 PM
looking for a set of BRODIX SUPR SPEC heads with matching intake.let me know what you got.thanks

FF21
11-26-2012, 08:19 PM
I got a set with intake.Has Titanium intake valves and hollow stem exhaust valves.1 head needs repair in 1 chamber the other just needs surface cleaned up.Engine builder said it could be repaired.Heads and valves only had 4 races before valve broke.Reason valve broke was adjusting nut broke and got to much lash and was slamming valve shut..therefore broke.Located in Lexington NC if interested.

perfconn
11-26-2012, 09:14 PM
Titanium valves aren't legal in SUPR

FF21
11-27-2012, 04:11 AM
Titanium valves aren't legal in SUPR

They are here in North Carolina.

twisterf5
11-27-2012, 06:42 AM
I got a set with intake.Has Titanium intake valves and hollow stem exhaust valves.1 head needs repair in 1 chamber the other just needs surface cleaned up.Engine builder said it could be repaired.Heads and valves only had 4 races before valve broke.Reason valve broke was adjusting nut broke and got to much lash and was slamming valve shut..therefore broke.Located in Lexington NC if interested.
i am in mocksville nc just down the road let me know how much and will see if i can come look at them.

dukhtr69
11-27-2012, 06:48 AM
i am in mocksville nc just down the road let me know how much and will see if i can come look at them.

I have a supr spec engine thats fresh i want to sell.callies crank oliver rods, je pistons, comp roller cam, comp roller lifters, new isky red zone valve springs, msd dist, water pump, pulleys, engine has 94 laps on it since freshened.$6k or if you want headers carb and dry sump system i will take $8k thanks 662-213-7526

FF21
11-27-2012, 07:48 PM

Sent you a pm