PDA

View Full Version : Prayers to those innocent young children and adults that lost there life today...

TeamGRT12x
12-14-2012, 01:32 PM
Please keep them all in your thoughts and prayers.

44-19-21-39
12-14-2012, 02:02 PM
I have been sitting here is disbelief over this horrible tragedy. Every man, woman, boy and girl need to get down on their knee's and pray for these people, friend's, family members that will go through Christmas and a lifetime without a loved one. We also need to pray for every City, County, State, Country and World. We are going down the wrong road and we need God in our lives. We need our Churches filled with people on their knee's to turn this spiral around. Please don't read anything else into this, i'm just sad.

PaperMen
12-14-2012, 03:03 PM
I have been sitting here is disbelief over this horrible tragedy. Every man, woman, boy and girl need to get down on their knee's and pray for these people, friend's, family members that will go through Christmas and a lifetime without a loved one. We also need to pray for every City, County, State, Country and World. We are going down the wrong road and we need God in our lives. We need our Churches filled with people on their knee's to turn this spiral around. Please don't read anything else into this, i'm just sad.

All i can say is..........Amen.

Clayton_Wetter
12-14-2012, 03:24 PM
I also agree with the above post. That covers it all very well.

kidrock
12-14-2012, 06:47 PM
Thoughts and prayers to all those affected by the shootings the last few days. May God be with you in this difficult time.

mudslinger47
12-14-2012, 10:08 PM

amen .. a wonderful paragraph.