PDA

View Full Version : Raceway 7 Back in FASTRAK Heaven, Re-Signs For 2013 Northeast Region

FASTRAKPR
12-14-2012, 07:02 PM
Raceway 7 Back in FASTRAK Heaven, Re-Signs For 2013 Northeast Region

December, 14th 2012 FASTRAK PR **FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE**

(Four Oaks, North Carolina) – After talks and negotiations with Dan McDonald of Raceway 7 in Conneaut, Ohio and FASTRAK dignitaries in the recent Northeast meetings we’re happy to report that for the 7th consecutive year in a row Raceway 7 will remain FASTRAK!! Dan McDonald will be going into his 4th season as the Track Promoter of the 7/16th mile dirt clay oval nestled in Conneaut, Ohio which competes on Friday nights and said in an interview with FASTRAK PR late Friday afternoon that his mind was made up to stay FASTRAK even though other competition was on the horizon but he stated the following “icing” on the cake to seal the deal was when Stan Lester announced he was bringing back the FASTRAK Weekly Points Funds at season’s end for the Regions. “The other competition had approached us but there we’re too many “if” factors and that concerned me and my drivers who run at Raceway 7 and they begged for me to keep it FASTRAK.” stated McDonald. Dan also confessed the following by saying “Listen bottom line nobody wins with this split up going on here in the Northeast, it’s going to affect us all, However FASTRAK has a proven integrity which continues to grow and grow year after year obstacle after obstacle and that’s why I’m staying FASTRAK case closed.” Other race tracks that are still neutral or undecided need to realize how great FASTRAK Racing Series and Stan Lester are to (crate) pro late model racing in this area and support them during this battle before it’s too late, I know there’s other competition now but let’s face it the (crate) era in the Northeast started with FASTRAK and nobody can protest that.” proclaimed Dan McDonald.

The Raceway 7 Promoter Dan McDonald also stated that “Tech” was another big reasoning factor with staying FASTRAK Weekly Sanctioned in 2013. McDonald stated “I along with the officials at Raceway 7 have not had one issue what so ever with the “Technical” side of things when it comes to the Friday night FASTRAK Pro Late Models at my Raceway 7.” “If you’re illegal drivers take your punishment and except you got caught and roll on and if you’re legal it just makes the thrill of victory and competing all the more sweet.” McDonald exclaimed also “The FASTRAK Tech Director in the Northeast Brad Hibbard does not let anything slip by him what so ever and if you’re busted FASTRAK Corporate stands by the Tracks and Officials decisions to make sure the law is handed down fairly but deserving.” McDonald also reiterated about the FASTRAK Weekly Points Fund program again. He really enjoys the FASTRAK World Championship and Weekly World Challenge format and the way drivers of the grassroots can make big money and be in the spotlight even for some on one weekend. “The qualifying format to make it in to the BIG show is decent and fair for anyone who wants to run FASTRAK.” “You run the minimum of 12 races and you’re in the BIG Show weekend World Championships.” “ This is a great way to keep other top caliber driver or “cherry pickers” per say come in and take the money from the FASTRAK stars who have sacrificed through blood, sweat and tears to make it in all year.” stated Dan McDonald. “In closing my final thoughts is hoping FASTRAK and the drivers, teams, tracks, sponsors and Race Fans stick together with the ordeals involving other competitions now insight. However don’t ruin a great thing that was created especially during the rough patch we some face with the economy, and the “if’s” not being answered as I said made me stay with FASTRAK and we’re going to roll with the punches and support where crate racing got started in the Northeast with Stan Lester and everyone with FASTRAK Racing Series." ended Dan McDonald. Track plans are to run the FASTRAK weekly sanctioning program and also have 2 or 3 FASTRAK Northeast Touring events more information will be announced soon as the 2013 rapidly approaches. Visit Raceway 7’s official website at www.raceway7.com or contact Dan McDonald at 814-897-3287 and check them out for great dirt slinging action on Fridays night.

Series officials are diligently working on schedules and securing more member tracks in the days and weeks ahead. Look for additional information on this and the touring schedules as they are completed over the next few weeks. The entire FASTRAK Companies International family would like to extend Christmas blessings and holiday wishes to all of our teams, tracks and fans.

The FASTRAK Racing Series City Chevrolet Touring Divisions would like to thank all of its marketing partners for their great and continuing support. Those 2012 sponsors include: Hoosier Race Tires, VP Racing Fuel, City Chevrolet, Chevrolet Performance Parts, Vicci Apparel, TNT Race Cars, Rocket Chassis, Longhorn Race Cars, RockAuto.com and FK Rod Ends. FASTRAK would also like to welcome Cool Shirt, Five Star Bodies, Hooker Harness, Velocita USA Driving Suits, Beya Headers, Kooks Custom Headers, R2C Filters, Sisco Fire and Safety and Tiger Rear Ends to our line-up of product sponsors. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the Premier Pro Late Model Series in the Country please contact Stan Lester or Brian Haynes at the FASTRAK Corporate Office at (678) 935-7304 or Series Director Kelley Carlton at (864) 871-1442. Also Visit the FASTRAK Racing Series online at www.fastrakracing.com and be sure to like us on Facebook and/or follow us on Twitter at @FASTRAK_Racing!!