PDA

View Full Version : FASTRAK Northeast’s Longest Sanctioned Track, Dog Hollow Speedway Back Again For 2013

FASTRAKPR
12-15-2012, 04:18 PM
FASTRAK Northeast’s Longest Sanctioned Track, Dog Hollow Speedway Back Again For 2013

December, 15th 2012 FASTRAK PR **FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE**

(Four Oaks, North Carolina) – The Original dirt facility to pick up the FASTRAK Racing Series in the Northeast is back in 2013 for the 7th consecutive year. When the Dog Hollow Speedway held its first race in late April 2006 only 2 FASTRAK Pro Late Models we’re in attendance. However Jim Michny stuck by Stan Lester and the FASTRAK Racing Series “new vision” of being up in the Northeast. Dog Hollow Speedway was the first FASTRAK weekly sanctioned track and by the end of 2006 there were 20 Pro Late Models competing at the 3/8th mile dirt clay oval nestled off Route 403 in Strongstown, Pennsylvania. “We didn’t give up on that “vision” and now we’re averaging over 20-25 FASTRAK (crate) Late Models on a weekly basis as the 2012 racing season came to a close.” Jim Michny stated in a phone interview with FASTRAK PR Director Wesley Outland the following comments “FASTRAK is very well established, we’re pretty excited and looking forward to having the 2013 season get started at Dog Hollow.”

“I’m friends with the new competition that’s starting in the Northeast however there was to many “if” factors as other promoters I have consulted with confided in me with the same concern, FASTRAK since the beginning they’ve promised and taken care of the tracks and drivers year after year without delay.” exclaimed Jim Michny. “It’s a shame what’s going on in the Northeast with this battle of sanctioning competition but other reasons why I stuck with FASTRAK during this economy the affordability to race in FASTRAK is second to none, they have a standard and enforce the rules for everyone to be equal plus most of all bottom line you can run in the weekly or Touring FASTRAK programs in the Northeast and make decent money always. “My final statement I want to end with is I hope FASTRAK and Mr. Lester use the NEW format for the FASTRAK World Championships/Weekly World Challenge.” “I knew it was taking a big gamble from changing the former Grand Nationals format but when the weekend ended or even got started we all involved knew it was a special event and a HOMERUN!!” ended Jim Michny.

The over plans for the Dog Hollow Speedway is to once again be FASTRAK Weekly sanctioned for Friday nights for (crate) Pro Late Models and run a minimum of 2 or 3 FASTRAK Northeast Touring Series events in 2013. For more details on the Dog Hollow Speedway located off Route 403 in Strongstown, Pennsylvania please contact Jim Michny at 724-422-8553 or visit the Official website at www.dog-hollow.net for all racing information.

Series officials are diligently working on schedules and securing more member tracks in the days and weeks ahead. Look for additional information on this and the touring schedules as they are completed over the next few weeks. The entire FASTRAK Companies International family would like to extend Christmas blessings and holiday wishes to all of our teams, tracks and fans.

The FASTRAK Racing Series City Chevrolet Touring Divisions would like to thank all of its marketing partners for their great and continuing support. Those 2012 sponsors include: Hoosier Race Tires, VP Racing Fuel, City Chevrolet, Chevrolet Performance Parts, Vicci Apparel, TNT Race Cars, Rocket Chassis, Longhorn Race Cars, RockAuto.com and FK Rod Ends. FASTRAK would also like to welcome Genesis Race Shocks, Cool Shirt, Five Star Bodies, #%%++! Harness, Velocita USA Driving Suits, Beya Headers, Kooks Custom Headers, R2C Filters, Sisco Fire and Safety and Tiger Rear Ends to our line-up of product sponsors. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the Premier Pro Late Model Series in the Country please contact Stan Lester or Brian Haynes at the FASTRAK Corporate Office at (678) 935-7304 or Series Director Kelley Carlton at (864) 871-1442. Also Visit the FASTRAK Racing Series online at www.fastrakracing.com and be sure to like us on Facebook and/or follow us on Twitter at @FASTRAK_Racing!!