PDA

View Full Version : Paying cash for your raceteams/ parts or info on buyouts

Performance
12-25-2012, 12:23 PM
I am interested in complete and or partial race team and parts buyouts. Been doing this for several years. I prefer top named brand(Rocket, Masters, GRT, etc) and newer cars. I like to buy every part and tool in your shop including trailers, scales and even trucks and toters. I often like to purchase good parts left from a car that may have been sold or bent or from a program that lost an engine. I love to buy transmissions, gears, drysump pumps. No operation is to big. The more you have the more interested I am. Things I dont want are an engine that you've been unable to sell yourself for months on end. Engines are the biggest expense and have the least resale its just a fact. If you want cash in hand within a matter of a few days and dont want the hassle of shipping and selling each part individual this is your chance. I operate like the guys on Pawnstars TV show. If there is nothing to be made at your asking price I will either tell you what I can pay or just let you know theres nothing I can do for you. I realize alot of people on this forum and others I post on often post there own parts for sale and one thing I like to do for you folks is offer a reward. Maybe you know a racer who has got out of racing and isnt as computer savy as yourself. If you give me contact info that leads to a buyout I will send you $100-250 depending on the size of the deal. Ive traveled to nearly every state in the country so location isnt an issue if we come to a deal. Im very busy with current parts sales and other business I run so best way to contact me is by email. Please include a good description of what you have, THE PRICE, and any pictures you may have. I will also ask you include a phone number so I can call to complete deal if its what Im looking for. If needed you can pm me on here but I dont check it as often. My email is perf.specialties@gmail.com