PDA

View Full Version : Rocket Rollers or turn key package

settler98
01-01-2013, 12:14 PM
Motivated Seller!! I have 2 Rocket Chassis Blue Fronts (one was new in 2004, other new in 2005) with low laps since last freshen. Both cars are rollers with full bodies and are Nice pieces! I will do my best to make the cars fit what you are looking for. We can sell one or two rollers. We can do A turn Key Super Late Model with All Aluminum Engine, or possibly even work out a crate car deal. Can include prices with or without shocks. Let me know what you are looking for and the price range you want to be in, and we will do our best to make a deal for you. The more you buy the better deal I can make you. Racing season is just around the corner so we are motivated to sell!! Rollers without shocks or wheels $5000 OBO each, or $9250 for the pair. Add complete Engine package to either deal for additional $13000. Engine Package by itself with tranny and oil pump $15000 OBO. Contact me ASAP or will be sending to racers auction in a few weeks. Send a PM- Located in Maryland. Willing to help with delivery within reason if offer meets asking price. Thanks