PDA

View Full Version : tomahawk roller with spares trade for sbc engine

indian outlaw
01-02-2013, 09:04 AM
here is a 2007 tomahawk mod 4 bar chassis with z-link option right rear comes with new white body and black nose and decking still in plastic jazz fuel cell 32 gallons on sliders and adjusters comes with midplate complete roller with a ford nine inche floater 31 spline with all aluminum center section with 5.00 gear , has kirkey 17" lightweight seat beyea try y headers kse power steering set up , radiator , driveshaft for brinn trans , bellhousing, 2 msd boxes , spare md3 plastic nose for spare , couple extra a-arms , couple rims, extra dash panel in case you wanna change gauges out, has wilwood front mount pedals and master cylinders current belts and triangle window net ,basically add motor and trans go racing willing to trade on roller cam sbc engine for my other mod let me know what you got also have a fresh bert lmz trans willing to trade on a brinn will throw in bert driveshaft any questions or for more pictures 757-374-3159 or dirtnut10m@aol.com for pictures or to send pictures and details of trades thanks frank

Hall Racing
01-09-2013, 08:15 PM
do you still have the car and what class are you looking for an engine for ?

indian outlaw
01-10-2013, 04:16 AM
yes still have it and looking engine for my other mod we run open rules here thanks frank