01-06-2013, 01:50 PM
Rich L. Tanner
409 N. Washington St.
Carthage, IL 62321
217-440-7936
rich_er1@yahoo.com
February, 18 2012
To whom it may concern:
I am an experienced crew chief/team leader with more than 30 years of racing experience overall. More than 25 years of this experience comes from working with Dirt Late Models as a crew chief for 3 different race teams. I have extensive experience working on chassis and suspension diagnostics and have adapted to the ever-changing technology trends during this time. A big part of keeping up with these changes has been my attendance to various chassis schools over time (most recently the February 2011 Racewise Chassis School in Evansville IN). Plus, I have won the Nascar “True Value Golden Wrench Award” five times throughout my racing career.
Based on my past experiences, I believe that I would be a great fit for your racing needs. Working with many different types of race cars and race drivers has taught me how to deal with both common and uncommon issues that potentially arise during the process of leading a successful racing program. Another asset I have is the desire and ability to travel for events. I have a CDL license and am qualified to drive any size or type of truck and trailer.
Honestly, at this point in my racing career, I’m looking forward to new challenges that will allow me to utilize all my knowledge and expertise. I would welcome the opportunity to further discuss my skills and this position. If you have questions or would like to schedule an interview, please contact me by phone at 217-440-7936 or by e-mail at rich_er1@yahoo.com. I look forward to hearing from you about any potential opportunities.
Sincerely,
Rich L. Tanner

rich tanner
03-09-2013, 09:17 AM
still available. Looking for full time willing to relocate but would be interested in just traveling to races with your team to help if you don't have full time available.Thank You...