PDA

View Full Version : 1998 GMC Sierra K3500 Crew Cab Dually 4x4- vortec 454

cresswellracing
01-15-2013, 10:38 AM
1998 GMC Sierra K3500 Crew Cab dually- vortec 454. Has 163,000 miles and is a 4x4. Body has no visible rust anywhere and is in nice shape except for some cracking on the fiberglass dually fenders. They are repairable, but it never bothered me. This is an SLT and is fully loaded with leather, power windows, power locks, keyless entry, etc. Truck has an aftermarket fiberglass hood and visor, dual exhaust, aluminum American Racing wheels and a tuned PCM (PCM4Less). There is a set of reese 5th wheel / gooseneck rails installed and has a 5th wheel tailgate. Truck is a 10K GVW and has a brand new set of 6 tires on it (load range E). Steering is tight and the truck drives like a truck with less than half the miles. The truck tows excellent and pulled a 12K gooseneck without any trouble. I would have no problem driving this anywhere in the US and it has recently been on a trip to New York, New Jersey and finally Delaware. I installed a larger aluminum radiator and a Derale transmission cooling pan just after I bought the truck as I planned on towing constantly with the truck and never had an issue with it. Truck needs nothing mechanically and is ready to work. I just sold my gooseneck and won't be pulling anything large anymore so I really have no need for a big truck like this. Inspection is good until 10/13. Asking $7500 obo. Would consider a partial trade on a 16' flatbed tag trailer.

More Image can be found here: http://imageshack.us/g/1/9962165/