PDA

View Full Version : nlms joins battle of the swamp feb 9th

latemodel28d
01-30-2013, 09:28 AM
the series will race at the battle of the swamp

lets get a roll call going

mf0521
01-30-2013, 12:32 PM
the series will race at the battle of the swamplets get a roll call goingI had planned on screven, but due to work, cant get there in time so I was heading to waycross,now the NLMS is going to be there too, so it all works out. According to FB 58 will be there, and the 46.

latemodel28d
01-30-2013, 01:00 PM
i was goin to screven too bc the nlms was there ( the supers were just a bonus)

now im planing on wayx for the nlms and supers

oldsgm
01-30-2013, 05:47 PM
Latemodel28d,
The NLMS cars will still be at Screven, but not as the NLMS sactioning body! They are still paying $3,000 to win Friday and $5,000 to win Saturday. What will Waycross be paying as the NLMS this late in the game.
You can go where ever you want, but the show will be at Screven. Been there done that last year. JMO!

latemodel28d
01-30-2013, 06:18 PM
i know, but im gonna go to wayx since the series will be there. i support ray miller and his series when ever i can. got alot of local drivers that i like to watch as well and they normally run the nlms deal so they will prolly be at wayx too(not for sure tho)

1-19 cars 3k to win
20+ cars 4k to win

hate to see screven drop them like that... but a business deal for them made that decision.. wish they would of of talked to the staff and maybe came up with an agreement about the entry fee for the races

see yall at a race track soon!

latemodel28d
01-30-2013, 06:21 PM
i know, but im gonna go to wayx since the series will be there. i support ray miller and his series when ever i can. got alot of local drivers that i like to watch as well and they normally run the nlms deal so they will prolly be at wayx too(not for sure tho)

1-19 cars 3k to win
20+ cars 4k to win

hate to see screven drop them like that... but a business deal for them made that decision.. wish they would of of talked to the staff and maybe came up with an agreement about the entry fee for the races

see yall at a race track soon!

with out a dought i had all attentions to be at the winter freeze but things happen.. and with out the dought they will have better racing and prolly more lms in the supers and reg lm class....

wish big redd would reconsider but its 99.9 prolly way to late bc of the new schedule... it is what it is

HighMaintenance2007
02-01-2013, 07:41 PM
“Some of the racers expressed concern to me about the entry fees that the NLMS were planning to

charge. I contacted the NLMS after I couldn’t find the entry fees on their website. I was told that they

would be charging $150 on Friday night for the $3000 to win event and $200 for the Saturday night

$5000 to win race. I felt that was just too much to ask these racers to pay to race for those amounts of

money. The World of Outlaws isn’t charging that much and they are racing for more than twice the

money.

I just can’t do that to these racers.” Griffin commented.

latemodel28d
02-01-2013, 09:29 PM
i understand it as a business stand point.. hope both tracks do well

Dirtshark
02-02-2013, 03:12 PM
Any word on who all is coming to waycross , super and nlms. plan on being at waycross Friday and Saturday.

hoopty
02-03-2013, 08:53 AM
So far I hear that theses guys are coming
Don Oneal
Steve Francis
Jarrad Landers
Mark Whitner
Jason Fitzgerald
Donnie Chappell
Brandon Dewitt

Dirtshark
02-05-2013, 09:24 PM
on the wms facebook it has moyer sr and jr coming.
moyer jr has it on his website.

latemodel28d
02-06-2013, 09:20 AM
landers and francis are no longer going, they gonna start speedweeks at eastbay... per facebook

RWMotorsports
02-06-2013, 04:15 PM
O'Neal
Ross Bailes

Per websites