PDA

View Full Version : Pro Power Performance Beckley WV

mjs48
02-02-2013, 04:29 PM
Has anybody ever dealt with Pro Power Performance in Beckley West Virginia? Looks like they haven't really been around for a super long time, but seem to be trying hard to make things work.

Please do not confuse this with Pro Power in Wisconsin, this is another builder in West Virginia.

Thanks

matt82
02-03-2013, 01:46 PM
Has anybody ever dealt with Pro Power Performance in Beckley West Virginia? Looks like they haven't really been around for a super long time, but seem to be trying hard to make things work.

Please do not confuse this with Pro Power in Wisconsin, this is another builder in West Virginia.
Thanks
plenty of locals running there motors and have had alot of luck with there stuff even there crate stuff

racin6mod
02-03-2013, 06:27 PM

(Please do not confuse this with Pro Power in Wisconsin, this is another builder in West Virginia.)

Thanks

I don't see why this guy would name his shop the same name as another engine shop. I wouldn't want to take the chance of a buyer getting mixed up on who he is dealing with. the only reason that makes sence is he's tring to back door some bussiness off they're good name.

zeroracing
02-03-2013, 08:37 PM
I will agree with the last post, make your own name in this game.

50j
02-03-2013, 09:37 PM
They're good people and not beginners.

mighty18
02-05-2013, 06:15 PM
We won 3 out of 7 features and 4 out of 7 heats with their crate package. As for their name they have had that name for over 30 years. Just not as well known as the Shliepers. Great people and very knowledgable.