PDA

View Full Version : NEW list more parts with New prices. Look and call quick

stunner
02-13-2013, 04:12 PM
As per usual,everything I sell has been inspected and is guaranteed as described. Please read the ad as it will save us both time. I move parts fast and am going to start ebaying alot of this list so if your interested call quick. Prices are starting points and I do deal depending on the item and amount of items you purchase! PLEASE DONT TEXT OR CALL ASKING "WHAT MY BOTTOM DOLLAR IS". Everything is priced. If you dont like my asking price make an offer!

2003 Az-Tec open trailer. Has one row tire rack. Small winch. Wont fit late model without loading tires. Its a well built nice hauling trailer. Asking $1750 or make me a reasonable offer

4 Integra Stealth series 9" and 1 6" lift arm shock with 1" ext. These are aluminum threaded body non adjustable shocks with schader valves. Excellent used condition. Asking $250ea or will package deal. These will be fresh and valved to your specs by Andy at Precision Performance. Not freshened price is $200ea buy all 5 for $875 unfreshened.

Bert Ballspline trans. Serial #Z19340. Its just been gone threw and guaranteed bolt-in ready. Case is aluminum $1100

Brinn aluminum trans. Its Guaranteed bolt in ready. Cleaned,inspected and ready to go. Asking $950

Bert aluminum trans. Fresh with new seals and gaskets. Serial # Z6732. It accepts long yoke. All cleaned and guaranteed bolt in ready. Asking $850 ea

Falcon aluminum trans. Its been gone threw and checked out. Serial # 1597. Its got 8 nights on the disc and they measure almost new. Owner did a great job with maintenance. Guaranteed bolt in ready with sbc 3 pc coupler. $825

Gaerte 750 alky carb. Nice used carb. Has sat the last year and could use as is or put new gaskets in if buyer chooses. Its serial #1030. Asking $375

Nascar gauge legal 390. Carb came from B&B race engines in Appleton, WI. Owner doesnt know the builder. Carb is clean and looks to be in excellent used condition. Asking $325

SCP 4 stage pump with rear mounted KSE tandem fuel and power steering pump. Rectangular tank with built-in oberg and vent. Pumps have been gone threw and in good shape. No lines included with this deal. Steal it all for $1000

Complete drysump system. SCP 4 stage pump. Pump has 3 into 1 manifold on it. Pump has just been gone threw and looks like new on inside! In line -16 an square oberg and lines with round tank. This is all guaranteed good and ready to final clean and bolt on. Asking $800 for everything. CURRENTLY ON EBAY, ends SUNDAY

14" aluminum wheels
1 NEW IN BOX Valken 5" non lock $130
2 Duralite 5" nons $85ea
5 Weld XL 5" non $90ea
2 Weld XL 5" bead $165 for one and $125 other
1 Weld XL 6" beadlock $135
1 Weld XL 7" beadlock $125
1 Weld XL 3" non lock $65

Beyea Tri-Y headers. These are for most all open heads as they have the multi flange. They were ran on a Mastersbilt and are in good used condition. The mufflers are welded on. $425

Winters 4.86 quickchange. It includes 33 and 35" gundrilled axles. Has Black anodized Allstar tubes in it. No cracks or damage. Asking $625

2 Winters side bells for quickchange with alum tubes. Good used shape. Asking $185 for pair GOING ON EBAY THURSDAY

Wilwood Starlite 55 rear drive flanges. These are the 5 bolt drive flanges. They show wear but plenty of life left. $55 for pair GOING ON EBAY THURSDAY

Set of 4 Wilwood hubs. 8 bolt hubs. No drive flanges, dust plates or bearrings asking $125

2 Wilwood pedal assemblys. Both are reverse mount and just came out of running cars. One has 3 Wilwood master cylinders included and the other has the more expensive CNC masters. First come first serve $250 each

Wilwood reverse mount pedal assembly. These look like they are almost new. No masters included. Everything is in excellent shape. Asking $145 GOING ON EBAY THURSDAY

Brt 18.25" rack. 3.4 ratio. Has 6 nights since freshened at Out-Pace. Asking $275

ATL 26 gallon cell in cage out of a GRT. Its white and in nice used condition with no damage. $350

NEW in box Afco 1393 and 1393-5 aluminum threaded body shocks. New they are $175ea. Will take $95ea

Set Eagle H-beam 4340 6.00" long rods with 2.10 large journal. They are used but also damage free. Asking $225 GOING ON EBAY THURSDAY

Brodix IMCA spec intake. Good used condition with water lines ran. $399 new asking $225 GOING ON EBAY THURSDAY

50mm Comp Cams roller cam for 4/7 swap along with Crower roller lifters. Grind #475288R-6. 288/296 adv duration. 630 lift. 252/258 at 50. 106 lobe center. Asking $200 for the set. GOING ON EBAY THURSDAY

Like new set of used JE pistons for 430. These have 7 dyno pulls on them and thats it. Cam broke on dyno and the combination was changed prior to going back together. They are for use with a 6" rod and 4" stroke crank. Over $800 new asking $450

Good used set of JE pistons. 4.125 bore for 3.75 stroke and 6" rod. Make 400ci. Part # 182053. 18 nights since new. Owner switched to bigger combo. Skirts look great. $800+ new. Asking $225

set of used Isky roller lifters. Good used lifters. asking $125 GOING ON EBAY THURSDAY

Moroso alum valve covers. Great used shape. $150 new asking $85

Set of Comp Cams stainless roller rockers. The Intakes are 1.6 and the exhaust are 1.5. Excellent used condition. Asking $225

9 Crower 1.6 stainless roller rockers. 7 are brand new in boxes. 2 are slightly used. Ordered a set of 8 to replace and only ever used the one and carried rest as spares. Asking $150

Scorpion 1.6 and 1.5 aluminum roller rockers. Great used condition. $100

NEW Cat 1.6 stainless rockers for 7/16 studs. These are new in the box. Asking $135 GOING ON EBAY THURSDAY

SBC stud girdles with Polylocks $50 GOING ON EBAY THURSDAY

2 used Bowtie GM cast iron "marine" high rise intakes. Asking $150 for the one and $100 for other.

Edelbrock Torker intake $50 ON EBAY NOW

4 gauge panel with 5" Autometer recall tach. Just taken out of a running car. Everything works. Over $500 new. Asking $200

3 gauge panel with recall tach. Was in a car that I parted out. Everything works and looks nice. Quickcar gauges and Stewart Warner recall Tach. Asking $150 ON EBAY NOW

New in package Afco 2 5/8" water temp and oil pressure gauges. Never out of package. Wont split selling pair. Over $90 retail. Asking $70

ALL STUFF BELOW IS EITHER ON EBAY OR GOING ON THIS WEEK

2 17" Sweet aluminum steering wheels. Good used condition. $90ea new asking $40ea

Used Aeroquip blue pushlock -10 fuel line with inline log style filter with all fittings. Came off a late model. Line is in good used shape. Over $200 in new stuff. Asking $115

Purple 2" aluminum anodized arcing/slotted frame panhard/j-bar mount. Over $140 new $65

Blue 2" aluminum anodized arcing/slotted frame panhard/j-bar mount. $65

Blue 2" aluminum anodized multi hole frame/panhard mount $10

NEW black 2" aluminum anodized multi hole frame panhard/jbar mount $20

2 aluminum blue anodized GRT billet j-bars. Over $120 new asking $65ea

GRT midplate $35

GRT 5th coil mount for 1.5" $15

GRT complete 6th coil assembly for 1.5" $40

Locking 2 lever shifter $35

pair of GRT bolt on brackets that hold front mount on a GRT. used $10

22 gallon cell. Needs paint asking $90

16 gallon cell. It was ran 4 nights. Owner switched to larger cell and went to alky. Asking $145

Many used steel j-bars. Good used shape $25-50ea

Many good used "diamond" tire grinding discs. Asking $20 ea

1 set of aluminum pulleys for sbc with long water pump. Asking $40

1 used Edelbrock sbc fuel pump $35

1 used Carter sbc fuel pump $30

New blue neck collar. Its the foam style with blue cover. Never out of plastic $20

Falcon coupler for sbc. Asking $55

Brinn 1 pc coupler for sbf. Asking $45

used steel quickchange spool with ring gear. Asking $65

4 used air cleaner assemblies. Comes with top bottom and the outer filter. One has a k&n filter as well. First come first serve. $20ea

6 Blade fan. Asking $10

3 used throttle pedals. $10ea

2 used 1/2" sure seal for air cleaner bases. $5 ea

2 used neck braces. 1 blue and 1 black. $5 ea

Used simpson blue driving shoes. Size 10. Asking $25

Tons of Aeroquip lines and fittings in sizes -4 to -20. Would prefer to sell in large quanities. Pm or call for your needs. I have alot and usualyy charge 35% of new

Large amount of good coilover springs. They have all been tested and all look good with little to no rock chips. I took all the sketchy looking ones to an auction last fall. $20ea

Guys I been doing this along time and watch the market close. My prices are right inline with where they need to be for what your getting. I take and prefer Paypal and ship most everything threw UPS or USPS. I ship to Australia, Canada and other countries frequently as well. I am going to be adding many items over the next month so check back often.

SERIOUS Calls only!! For questions on inventory please text 815-990-8865

stunner
02-18-2013, 07:45 AM
To the top. Im dealing

stunner
02-20-2013, 12:43 PM
List is up to date. I will be going to the show in Farmer City this weekend so If you want something let me know and I will bring it. Thanks.

CDNRocket18R
02-20-2013, 12:58 PM
Clear your inbox. Email me cdnrocket18r@hotmail.ca and we will get this deal done for the calipers and hubs. Thanks

Chris Ross