PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Warrior and 604 parts for sale

B&BRACEPARTS
02-21-2013, 08:49 AM
I have a 2003 Warrior chromolly car. Former Freddie smith. Car is a bare chassis, I have the interior, roof, sail panels, brake lines, seatbelts, and (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)pit. Could use powdercoating or could be run the way it is. Combo 4 link or a z link.

I also have a dissasembled 604 crate motor. It broke a rod in cylinder 8. The block is not damaged that bad. could use a sleeve. Other than that you will need 2 rods, and polish the crank. The heads are fresh from machine shop and it comes with everything to re-assemble.

Chassis-$700 obo
Motor-$1900 obo

Hogston10
02-21-2013, 05:02 PM
I have a 2003 Warrior chromolly car. Former Freddie smith. Car is a bare chassis, I have the interior, roof, sail panels, brake lines, seatbelts, and (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)pit. Could use powdercoating or could be run the way it is. Combo 4 link or a z link.

I also have a dissasembled 604 crate motor. It broke a rod in cylinder 8. The block is not damaged that bad. could use a sleeve. Other than that you will need 2 rods, and polish the crank. The heads are fresh from machine shop and it comes with everything to re-assemble.

Chassis-$700 obo
Motor-$1900 obo

Location? Pics of chassis to mike_hogston@yahoo.com

B&BRACEPARTS
02-22-2013, 05:38 AM
Located in Albany Georgia and pics sent