PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Mastersbilt frame body and interior $800 Call quick going to auction thursday

stunner
03-03-2013, 06:27 PM
I have a 2004 Mastersbilt round tube car. Car had a new stub by Mars in 2008. This was originally a Billy Drake car. Has not been raced last 2 years and sat 2 other years as well. Good solid, straight, and clean car. Deck and body are like new. Also includes brakelines. $800obo NO TRADES and NO DELIVERY but I can ship at buyers expense.

I just want this gone. It is going to a local auction Thursday if not sold first! I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY OFFERS OVER PHONE UNLESS BUYER IS HAVING THEM SHIPPED. For this price you cant go wrong. I am a dealer and its simply taking up space and I want it out of my shop. 815-990-8865

stunner
03-05-2013, 01:42 PM
Im going to throw in the uppers, lowers (rf is 1 pc from outpace, lf is 2 pc from outpace), smackdown spindles, and the 4 Howe low friction balljoints. That stuff alone was more than my asking price when new. Its all good. Car was a running and winning car. It straight. Has black frame, white deck and body and red roof. Its going to auction thursday if not sold. Cash offer will buy it.