PDA

View Full Version : Live Updates From the Shamrock in Cleveland(3-9-13)

Returning to Dirt
03-09-2013, 07:19 AM
http://tennesseeracer.com/?p=3949

If you can't make it to the track or if you want to follow along on your mobile device from the grandstand, just click on the link above.

I've posted some preliminary information including an impressive list of drivers who have said by website, Facebook or Twitter that they plan of being in Cleveland tonight.

Returning to Dirt
03-09-2013, 05:18 PM
Strong field of 39 SLMs here. Full driver list on the website.

kd1
03-09-2013, 10:53 PM
Good race! ...congrats to Weaver.

Senroc-Systems
03-09-2013, 11:23 PM
http://tennesseeracer.com/?p=3949

If you can't make it to the track or if you want to follow along on your mobile device from the grandstand, just click on the link above.

I've posted some preliminary information including an impressive list of drivers who have said by website, Facebook or Twitter that they plan of being in Cleveland tonight.

Hey RtD....(.and others spamming to a different site) why don't you just post the F'N results? Why take us off of this board, and make people go to your website? It's a F'N joke! Just post the results and leave a link to your own site in your signature, then if people want to go there they can. A post entitled "LIVE UPDATES" should be just that. NOT A F@#$%&G WILD GOOSE CHASE! Taking people to a different web site or a twitter feed or a facebook page is HORSE SH1T! We're here for a reason, and you're here for a reason. DON'T FORCE OTHER OFF HERE TO GET YOUR "So Called" LIVE UPDATES!

MRM
03-10-2013, 12:14 AM
One of the better races I've seen at Cleveland. Weaver and Ogle passing each other in each end of the track.

RRS1939
03-10-2013, 08:29 AM
I'll agree If you say live updates I expect it to be on 4M, not some other website.

acetone
03-10-2013, 12:47 PM
Hey RtD....(.and others spamming to a different site) why don't you just post the F'N results? Why take us off of this board, and make people go to your website? It's a F'N joke! Just post the results and leave a link to your own site in your signature, then if people want to go there they can. A post entitled "LIVE UPDATES" should be just that. NOT A F@#$%&G WILD GOOSE CHASE! Taking people to a different web site or a twitter feed or a facebook page is HORSE SH1T! We're here for a reason, and you're here for a reason. DON'T FORCE OTHER OFF HERE TO GET YOUR "So Called" LIVE UPDATES!

i guessnliving in ohio there season has not started yet. how hard is it to click to his sight?

LITE-INN
03-10-2013, 01:09 PM
must be hard for some of having racing withdrawls