PDA

View Full Version : integras for a Shaw

charcoal01
03-12-2013, 04:13 PM
I'm currently on custom valved bilstein sz's. Don't really have much of a problem with them other than I'm contemplating switching shock builders and like all racers, looking for more speed, better feel, something I haven't tried, etc. would I be gaining anything going to an imca legal integra gas shock? I'm mostly concerned with driver feel and finding somebody who knows Shaws and is a knowledge, honest builder. Thanks.

B r a n d o n
03-13-2013, 09:01 AM
If you like the shocks you have now but are looking for more traction and feel, you should really think about getting an SL shock for the right front. The linear is better than the digressive valving for lock down right front type of shocks.

Which tracks do you normally race at?

charcoal01
03-13-2013, 12:19 PM
Mostly 3/8's mile stuff. Two are big and two are maybe 3/8 on the outside. I'm currently running a tie down on the rf but am unsure if its a linear or digressive valve. Without asking the builder, how would I know?

Flyin Iowan
03-13-2013, 10:13 PM
Precision Performance is a shaw dealer and a great shock builder

319-545-2212 Andy is the shock guy

B r a n d o n
03-14-2013, 01:10 AM
Mostly 3/8's mile stuff. Two are big and two are maybe 3/8 on the outside. I'm currently running a tie down on the rf but am unsure if its a linear or digressive valve. Without asking the builder, how would I know?

SZ are digressive, SL are Linear.